KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Build-a-cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I put together a web page which allows you to do "what-if" combinations of traits.

I've tested it and it works on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera. I can't test Safari, sorry. It's known not to work on Chrome (I'll fix it if I can figure out why).

All the page does is present the traits for which the Pedigree/Cattery pages have images. It's all done on your computer, all it's doing is providing an alternate way to look at the images you can see on the Pedigree and Cattery pages; it does not actually host those images.

Build-a-cat web page

I believe the page should now work properly on a wide range of browsers. It requires you to have Styles (CSS) and Javascript enabled on your browser (you probably do, and didn't know you could turn them off). I believe, also, that it lists all of the currently breedable traits (as of today, 12DEC2012) and does not list any non-breedable (special collection) traits. If you note errors, please post about them on this thread and I'll try to correct them. Also, at present, a number of images are not installed for the Pedigree/Cattery pages. I've filed a ticket in case these are an oversight and the KittyCatS staff chooses to install the missing images.
Wow cool!
I try it on my IPad now in Safari and chrome but I think it doesn't work on the IPad.
Edit: Ophra mini didn't work either on the Ipad so I think we need flash?
Java, CSS and HTML. It's probably the Java not working as expected. I formatted it as HTML 5 and CSS 3 but didn't use anything not present in HTML 4 and CSS 2.
what an awesome tool! I was indeed not able to use it in Chrome but if you can get that worked out it will be beyond amazing! Can't wait to use it!
OK. Fixed for Google Chrome browser. That should fix it for Safari, too, but I can't test Safari.
Gosh what an awesome tool!
omg so much fun!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Tad!!!!!!! Love it!!!
I use Safari and it works!!! Wow...too cool, Tad!!
* dakillakm Resident *bows down Tad*
This is so amazing, I just don't even know! Thank you so much for this, I've been hoping for something like this for a while, beats viewing source and piecing together the ideal cat in Photoshop!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Reference URL's