Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

galaxy star eyes proofs?
03-25-2016, 03:49 AM
galaxy star eyes proofs?
Hey guys,

I don't have the eyes but it was rumoured they're new most recessive. Evidence anyone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2016, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 06:17 AM by Aubreygrace Starlight.)
RE: galaxy star eyes proofs?
Star or sun? I haven't seen a anything about star but I have the sun and have been pulling them fine with dry olive

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
03-25-2016, 06:50 AM
(03-25-2016 06:16 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote:  Star or sun? I haven't seen a anything about star but I have the sun and have been pulling them fine with dry olive

Starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - sun is a different thing
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
03-25-2016, 07:01 AM
Ohh i haven't heard of star yet LOL

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
03-26-2016, 09:00 AM
It's a brand new eye and I don't think anyone has any proof yet about where it falls, but thank you for setting up this thread - it is an excellent idea to have a place where we can post the info as we get it. I love the look of those eyes and hope to get some soon!

03-27-2016, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2016 07:04 PM by 1GaJulia Resident.)
I also want these eyes. I have a Galaxy Moon, the Galaxy Sun. I lacked only the Galaxy Star Smile
03-29-2016, 07:06 AM
(03-26-2016 09:00 AM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  It's a brand new eye and I don't think anyone has any proof yet about where it falls, but thank you for setting up this thread - it is an excellent idea to have a place where we can post the info as we get it. I love the look of those eyes and hope to get some soon!

I was told that there IS proof - now we only need to convince the breeder to share it :-)
04-10-2016, 10:59 PM
(03-29-2016 07:06 AM)Yasmina Quihoxil Wrote:  
(03-26-2016 09:00 AM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  It's a brand new eye and I don't think anyone has any proof yet about where it falls, but thank you for setting up this thread - it is an excellent idea to have a place where we can post the info as we get it. I love the look of those eyes and hope to get some soon!

I was told that there IS proof - now we only need to convince the breeder to share it :-)

Hello Yas! Yes, I hear rumors too...but without proof, they are just rumors. So if the breeder doesnt want to show proof, we cant know anything. But I do understand that More than one person has it...so the Genie will be out of the bottle soon enough. I want that eye to for the collection, but until there is proof I will not be buying

SUN 4pm & WED 11am Poison's Paradise
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th.../46/238/21

THURS 6pm
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sc...220/128/26

Be The Change You Wish to See in the World (Mahatma Gandhi)
04-12-2016, 08:45 AM
Wink RE: Galaxy Star Eye Proof
Hello guys.

I thought I would put you all out of your misery and share the information on this newly found gorgeous eye!! I would boldly say its 99.9% proof that it is more recessive than the Exotic Journey but I will leave the 100% to the professionals....giggles.

https://gyazo.com/e72b7484e74054eddcce552125e702e0

Any queries please do not hesitate to contact me <3

Pips
 Thanks given by: Lixy Byron , Ivy Lane , fabioazevedo Oh , DarkenedCharli Resident
04-12-2016, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2016 11:12 AM by Tad Carlucci.)
No, that's conclusive proof. The box mother is the starter which hides Galaxy Star and is also the grandmother. If it were dominant to Exotic Journey the box father would show Galaxy Star.

The box is proven 'pure' Galaxy Star (both shows and hides).

Galaxy Star *IS* recessive to Exotic Journey.

And, **YES** this proves it is the currently-known Most Recessive eye.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ivy Lane , PiperPandora Rowley , Eleanor8 Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: