KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: galaxy star eyes proofs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I don't have the eyes but it was rumoured they're new most recessive. Evidence anyone?
Star or sun? I haven't seen a anything about star but I have the sun and have been pulling them fine with dry olive
(03-25-2016 06:16 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Star or sun? I haven't seen a anything about star but I have the sun and have been pulling them fine with dry olive

Starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - sun is a different thing
Ohh i haven't heard of star yet LOL
It's a brand new eye and I don't think anyone has any proof yet about where it falls, but thank you for setting up this thread - it is an excellent idea to have a place where we can post the info as we get it. I love the look of those eyes and hope to get some soon!
I also want these eyes. I have a Galaxy Moon, the Galaxy Sun. I lacked only the Galaxy Star Smile
(03-26-2016 09:00 AM)Ellen Ireland Wrote: [ -> ]It's a brand new eye and I don't think anyone has any proof yet about where it falls, but thank you for setting up this thread - it is an excellent idea to have a place where we can post the info as we get it. I love the look of those eyes and hope to get some soon!

I was told that there IS proof - now we only need to convince the breeder to share it :-)
(03-29-2016 07:06 AM)Yasmina Quihoxil Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2016 09:00 AM)Ellen Ireland Wrote: [ -> ]It's a brand new eye and I don't think anyone has any proof yet about where it falls, but thank you for setting up this thread - it is an excellent idea to have a place where we can post the info as we get it. I love the look of those eyes and hope to get some soon!

I was told that there IS proof - now we only need to convince the breeder to share it :-)

Hello Yas! Yes, I hear rumors too...but without proof, they are just rumors. So if the breeder doesnt want to show proof, we cant know anything. But I do understand that More than one person has it...so the Genie will be out of the bottle soon enough. I want that eye to for the collection, but until there is proof I will not be buying
Hello guys.

I thought I would put you all out of your misery and share the information on this newly found gorgeous eye!! I would boldly say its 99.9% proof that it is more recessive than the Exotic Journey but I will leave the 100% to the professionals....giggles.

https://gyazo.com/e72b7484e74054eddcce552125e702e0

Any queries please do not hesitate to contact me <3

Pips
No, that's conclusive proof. The box mother is the starter which hides Galaxy Star and is also the grandmother. If it were dominant to Exotic Journey the box father would show Galaxy Star.

The box is proven 'pure' Galaxy Star (both shows and hides).

Galaxy Star *IS* recessive to Exotic Journey.

And, **YES** this proves it is the currently-known Most Recessive eye.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's