Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Gender of new box
10-06-2013, 09:09 AM
Gender of new box
How can I tell the gender of the new baby boxes? My new offspring boxes are not telling me their gender.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: Gender of new box
(10-06-2013 09:09 AM)Kiki Utherwurldly Wrote:  How can I tell the gender of the new baby boxes? My new offspring boxes are not telling me their gender.

Either "Show box gender" in your "My Account" on this website or look at the symbols on the image of the box. (You will need to click on the box and change it to "image.")

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2013, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 10:29 AM by LibGwen Resident.)
RE: Gender of new box
There are two ways, one in-world and one here on the website:

1) In-world, in the cat's menu select "Image". This will change the box into a flat box image depicting the cat. Next to its head is the symbol for male or female, and also the box is bordered in pink or blue. The symbol will also appear in the trait info in the menu for as long as the cat is set to image form.

Or,

2) On the website, if you're signed in, go to My Account. There is a checkbox for "Show Box gender in Pedigree and Cattery". If you X it, gender will always show here on the website in the Pedigree and Cattery for all of your cats and boxes.

Addendum: *waves at Maxwell*
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: