KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Gender of new box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I tell the gender of the new baby boxes? My new offspring boxes are not telling me their gender.
(10-06-2013 09:09 AM)Kiki Utherwurldly Wrote: [ -> ]How can I tell the gender of the new baby boxes? My new offspring boxes are not telling me their gender.

Either "Show box gender" in your "My Account" on this website or look at the symbols on the image of the box. (You will need to click on the box and change it to "image.")
There are two ways, one in-world and one here on the website:

1) In-world, in the cat's menu select "Image". This will change the box into a flat box image depicting the cat. Next to its head is the symbol for male or female, and also the box is bordered in pink or blue. The symbol will also appear in the trait info in the menu for as long as the cat is set to image form.

Or,

2) On the website, if you're signed in, go to My Account. There is a checkbox for "Show Box gender in Pedigree and Cattery". If you X it, gender will always show here on the website in the Pedigree and Cattery for all of your cats and boxes.

Addendum: *waves at Maxwell*
Reference URL's