Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Eye: BOARDWALK BLUE
01-13-2024, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2024 09:09 PM by Etierre Bonde.)
New Eye: BOARDWALK BLUE
Edit: Well, I bungled up the pedi photos and their order, too excited about the discovery. Deleted. Sorry, but this is the first chance I've been back here to see my mistake. It was just to help with which direction to head. I will be working on breeding a real proof.

Orig: The mom is from my 'pure' Magic Kiss pulling line, which I created from my then Dreamy Oasis pullers. The only other eye I breed is OTD, but no luck yet, so I use this line. I know this is not a proof, but I bought the [great] grandmom around a year ago and can't see back to its pure MK origin. I've only challenged the [great] grandmom with OTD, but never pulled it from her (or any of my pure MKs).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Diego Savagard , Cyanide Littlepaws , kittyclawz Resident , MaryJane Sunshine , Barry Ballyhoo , Eleanor8 Resident , LittleMe Jewell , Priestess Firanelli , Flair Daxeline , Jolita Korobase , Ruriko Oanomochi
01-13-2024, 08:57 PM
RE: New Eye: BOARDWALK BLUE
Congrats on the Eye, very pretty

Realm Breedables Auctioneer & KittyCatS Addict
 Thanks given by: Etierre Bonde , Alicia Cyr
01-14-2024, 06:11 AM
I knew it !!!! It seen it in the collectable series and said that’s gonna be a new eye !!!! Congrats
 Thanks given by: FrostineHolly Resident , Etierre Bonde
01-14-2024, 07:53 AM
Congrats! Looks beautiful!

[Image: Kittylicious-19.png]
Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2024, 05:01 PM
Congratulations!

I am so happy to see this eye as a breedable one - said we 'needed' it the moment I saw it on my UgLy sWeaTeR PartY! - BYOB.

Heart Eleanor
01-15-2024, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2024 06:23 PM by Etierre Bonde.)
(01-14-2024 06:11 AM)Magnum Vaher Wrote:  I knew it !!!! It seen it in the collectable series and said that’s gonna be a new eye !!!! Congrats

Ty!
Yes, I got a beautiful Mega OldSweaters with it. It's very pretty, and Callie found yet a different blue! Kudos to her, as usual!
01-15-2024, 07:01 PM
Gorgeous eye Congrats on finding it!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-19-2024, 03:05 PM
i could do blue eyes all day long LOL... Tongue

and i'm happy you like it! Smile

(01-15-2024 06:19 PM)Etierre Bonde Wrote:  
(01-14-2024 06:11 AM)Magnum Vaher Wrote:  I knew it !!!! It seen it in the collectable series and said that’s gonna be a new eye !!!! Congrats

Ty!
Yes, I got a beautiful Mega OldSweaters with it. It's very pretty, and Callie found yet a different blue! Kudos to her, as usual!

Heart ••• tHe feLiNe pRinceSS ••• Heart
 Thanks given by: Eleanor8 Resident , kittyclawz Resident , Peaches Latrell , Sanura Snowpaw , Alicia Cyr , Cyanide Littlepaws
02-04-2024, 09:03 PM
Boardwalk Blue is recessive to Destiny Skyline.
First picture shows a kitten from BabyKen with Destiny Skyline that could have come from either parent.
Second picture shows that BabyKen's recessive is Boardwalk Blue and thus it must have been hiding under the Destiny Skyline of the previous kitten.

[Image: ca10f471d37ee17b88b8c83cd77f5552.png]

[Image: 1de8b589ccbc7d59a3c217a47b687386.png]

Thanks given by: Peaches Latrell , Barry Ballyhoo , kittyclawz Resident , Songdog Woolley , Cyanide Littlepaws , Beryl Landar
02-12-2024, 04:20 PM
Odyssey Tuscan Dream is recessive to Boardwalk Blue!

[Image: D2tUcMD.png]
 Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell , Songdog Woolley , Peaches Latrell , Cyanide Littlepaws

User(s) browsing this thread: