KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Eye: BOARDWALK BLUE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Edit: Well, I bungled up the pedi photos and their order, too excited about the discovery. Deleted. Sorry, but this is the first chance I've been back here to see my mistake. It was just to help with which direction to head. I will be working on breeding a real proof.

[attachment=5833]

[attachment=5834]

Orig: The mom is from my 'pure' Magic Kiss pulling line, which I created from my then Dreamy Oasis pullers. The only other eye I breed is OTD, but no luck yet, so I use this line. I know this is not a proof, but I bought the [great] grandmom around a year ago and can't see back to its pure MK origin. I've only challenged the [great] grandmom with OTD, but never pulled it from her (or any of my pure MKs).
Congrats on the Eye, very pretty
I knew it !!!! It seen it in the collectable series and said that’s gonna be a new eye !!!! Congrats
Congrats! Looks beautiful!
Congratulations!

I am so happy to see this eye as a breedable one - said we 'needed' it the moment I saw it on my UgLy sWeaTeR PartY! - BYOB.
(01-14-2024 06:11 AM)Magnum Vaher Wrote: [ -> ]I knew it !!!! It seen it in the collectable series and said that’s gonna be a new eye !!!! Congrats

Ty!
Yes, I got a beautiful Mega OldSweaters with it. It's very pretty, and Callie found yet a different blue! Kudos to her, as usual!
Gorgeous eye Congrats on finding it!
i could do blue eyes all day long LOL... Tongue

and i'm happy you like it! Smile

(01-15-2024 06:19 PM)Etierre Bonde Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2024 06:11 AM)Magnum Vaher Wrote: [ -> ]I knew it !!!! It seen it in the collectable series and said that’s gonna be a new eye !!!! Congrats

Ty!
Yes, I got a beautiful Mega OldSweaters with it. It's very pretty, and Callie found yet a different blue! Kudos to her, as usual!
Boardwalk Blue is recessive to Destiny Skyline.
First picture shows a kitten from BabyKen with Destiny Skyline that could have come from either parent.
Second picture shows that BabyKen's recessive is Boardwalk Blue and thus it must have been hiding under the Destiny Skyline of the previous kitten.

[Image: ca10f471d37ee17b88b8c83cd77f5552.png]

[Image: 1de8b589ccbc7d59a3c217a47b687386.png]
Odyssey Tuscan Dream is recessive to Boardwalk Blue!

[Image: D2tUcMD.png]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's