Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Basic info - for beginners
09-11-2012, 01:44 PM
KittyCatS Basic info - for beginners
A while ago, I added a document to my Google Docs collection that contains basic KittyCatS-info, mainly meant for beginners.
-However, I never really did mention this anywhere where beginners would normally look, and I see a lot of people getting confused by things that they would not have to be confused about... So now I post it here :-)

Link:
KittyCatS Basics - for beginners, in Saga's Google Docs

I hope this will be helpful to people - and as always, I am open to comments, ideas, suggestions and corrections.

-Saga

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: dakillakm Resident , Serena Stroikavskoi , Sara Franco , Bea Shamrock , Kendrah Vantelli , Adrienne Arliss
09-11-2012, 04:11 PM
RE: KittyCatS Basic info - for beginners
Definitely helped get a quick and painless grip on the basics of how things work!

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
09-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Saga,

I'm actually putting up a site that kinda centers toward breeding only. Is it okay if I include the link and reference to this?

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2012, 06:08 PM
(09-11-2012 01:44 PM)Saga Felix Wrote:  A while ago, I added a document to my Google Docs collection that contains basic KittyCatS-info, mainly meant for beginners.
-However, I never really did mention this anywhere where beginners would normally look, and I see a lot of people getting confused by things that they would not have to be confused about... So now I post it here :-)

Link:
KittyCatS Basics - for beginners, in Saga's Google Docs

I hope this will be helpful to people - and as always, I am open to comments, ideas, suggestions and corrections.

-Saga

They helped me much when I started. Thank you Heart

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
09-12-2012, 03:49 PM
(09-11-2012 05:02 PM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote:  Saga,

I'm actually putting up a site that kinda centers toward breeding only. Is it okay if I include the link and reference to this?

Of course, Serena - as I write on my Dominance Charts:
"Feel free to share the LINK to this chart with anyone interested. -However, please DO NOT copy this to notecards, textures etc. and then share it, as the recipients would end up with outdated info as this chart is updated regularly. Thank you! :-) -Saga"

-And that goes for any and all of my current and future Docs & Charts, really. They're there to be used and shared, as long as you share the LINKS, so I don't end up quoted out of context and with potentially outdated info.
I try my best to keep all my Docs updated, and have great help from a large part of the KittyCatS community in doing so. The more they are used, the more likely it is that someone will react if something's wrong or outdated :-)

-Saga

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , Serena Stroikavskoi
09-15-2012, 06:48 PM
Thank you. As soon as I return from vacation I'll update thing.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: