Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

About CatSoftPaw (in Support)
08-09-2012, 04:41 PM
About CatSoftPaw (in Support)
Just wanted to say, that I needed support help and didn't know anything what to do and Cat was there to help me with my problem and I even think I gave her a hard time with more than 10 questions. She was very nice and patient with me. Also taught me some things about the web site and gave me a lot of info and guided me. She actually didn't make me feel I was lazy because I did not read but instead encourage me to read to learn. I admit I don't read, but now after talking to Cat, I want to learn more and have my web links open and ready to read after this.

She can also be a multitasker (sp?). While she was helping me, she was greeting everyone entering to the store and even supporting people in the group and I didn't even feel ignored.

Great presence also, nice looking avie. Just like a professional.

I felt so welcome that I spent a lot more time that I expected after she guided me to submit my ticket. I didn't even know kitties had ID's!!!!

She is a great support person. Thumbs up! She deserves a raise!! *smile*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli , Sanura Snowpaw
08-09-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: About CatSoftPaw (in Support)
awww i think all the support staff are fantastic , sometimes we can be a very wanting group lol, nice to see a well deserved thread of praise Smile
well done Catsoftpaw and all of u Smile we do love u all even if we dont always act that way lol!

.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸ Rubes ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸AUCTIONEER AT UKF ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
08-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Hear Hear!!!!!!!!!!! Heart

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
08-09-2012, 05:52 PM
KittyCatS support is by far the absolute BEST, every time I've had to deal with them it has been a pleasure even when they are all hopping like update times.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)