KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Foxie - Chestnut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm raising my eight shown furs in a row to twelve this week. Nothing new here.
I give up!
My Foxie Chestnut test pairs are duds, and I won't start new lines at this point.
So Sorry. It happens. You fought the good fight.
I'll pop my Nat Mink/Chestnut offspring today and hope she is kinder to me than yours were to you.
Shit happens, and cats will be cats, though I'm certain that the chestnuts have an extra snippet of code, so they will become the rarest fur ever!

Crossing my paws for your NatMink, Arwen! (And also for the only test kitty I have left. She COULD still hide Chestnut)
Nope. She didn't hide Chestnut.
Three months of testing, and not a single test box has hidden anything helpful.

I have a Chestnut hider that is paired with what seems to be a pure NatMink.
They will have a Foxie Blondie hiding NatMink in two days, unless something weird, like Chestnut passing, happens.

Wish me luck!
Today came the result from my Foxie chestnut hider I had mated with a Tonkie Blue, he first gave a Foxie Chestnut which I pulled out the hider from today.. and it was.. ta daaaa

---> Tonkie Blue Point!
Which should place the Foxie between Abyssinian Dark Chocolate and Tonkinese Blue Point

[Image: 2ebb92871fd47dd44d9395bc50182522.png]
Indeed it does, Congrats Carina on nailing that one down.
That leaves Toyger Silver as the only unplaced fur now.
Congratulations on the placement Carina, the Forun Based Charts have been updated Smile
*Dances a happy dance! FINALLY!*

CHESTNUT BITES THE DUST!

Thank you very much, Carina, and congratulations on the placement!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's