Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Annoyances
10-14-2012, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 02:12 AM by anna Acanthus.)
RE: Annoyances
Well i'd like to say it think we have a tip-top service with a tip-top scriptor, a team who listens to us and implements as far as possible our needs and desires.
Ok on one hand we put good L$ into KCs but i'm not sure theres many other products out there in SL where one gets this kind of customer consideration and competence, especially with breedable products (no names mentioned Wink)

Not saying i don't sometimes have griefs and grumbles myself and heck, misunderstandings and squabbles with the team Tongue , but i guess it's a question of perspective ; as far as product service goes, is my cup 90% full or 10% empty ?

**kudos to Daki for spotting the check box for sex, thats one of the things i've been mumbling about, not knowing it was in fact available.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , dakillakm Resident
10-14-2012, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 07:21 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Also what came to my mind is we shouldn't try to influence the owners in decision taking this is sort of enforcing it on them.
We may be happy they listen to us as well as they do but this doesn't implicate a right to demand things.
I miss respect here and there in this thread.
A suggestion is nice, a strong suggestion fine and we can have our points we have critics about but to push them in a direction with long (technical) letters in what they can do better is not the way to go I think.
They have enough on their plate but more important it is THEIR company not ours.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Sara Franco , Sanura Snowpaw
10-14-2012, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 08:10 AM by Liriel Garnet.)
(10-12-2012 01:18 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  
(10-12-2012 01:08 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  That's interesting and something I wasn't aware of - if you move the kitty to an alt and back you can't see their OS anymore? The system assumes you never owned the kitty before?
Exactly. Which is why I call it an annoyance. It could be fixed. But there are probably more pressing issues, so it may be a while.

But .. YEAH! .. they do listen and, as always, continue to make usability improvements.

Actually you can see the OS that *you* had while you owned the cat when it's handed back from an alt. The thing that you cannot see (which I also find totally annoying) is any boxes birthed while someone *else* owned that cat. Meaning, as was said, you can see the parents from the box, but not vice versa. You don't, however, lose *all* info from the boxes, just the ones you didn't birth.

EDIT: Actually I'm wrong, they did *indeed* fix this as KittyCatS said ("We were not able to reproduce your issue at this time. If you had the problem occuring more recent then 5.5 months ago, please post both ID's here so we can check."). I just checked some of my team cats that were born to alts and handed back to me. The all show in their parents downline.

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , Bea Shamrock
10-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Ok so I think maybe I just encountered part of the missing kitty info problem. I got one of my friends into KittyCatS and we have been breeding one of hers and one of mine a bit. According to her, she does not see kittens that her boys fathered but my girls birthed. I checked and it's the same in the reverse, i.e. my boys who fathered boxes that her girls birthed.

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)