Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Where are all the Auctions?
01-29-2019, 08:03 PM
Where are all the Auctions?
I been to 3 places that are supposed to have auctions today. All the places were empty. why advertise an auction if your not going to be there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Garance Kidd
01-30-2019, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2019 01:45 AM by BessTudor Resident.)
RE: Where are all the Auctions?
I'm not sure what has happened there, David, as the auctions i usually attend at CatTales are always on the date and time advertised and the auctioneer is usually there at least half an hour before it starts. Very strange Sad

Maybe if you contact the auctioneers that were running the auctions you attended they will give you a explanation.

Tudor Rose Kittys
01-30-2019, 03:41 AM
Tuesday seems to be a really light day for auctions. I can only find 2 listed and they are on different sims. Both auctions went on as scheduled today. Both were advertised.
 Thanks given by: BessTudor Resident
01-30-2019, 09:46 AM
(01-30-2019 03:41 AM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote:  Tuesday seems to be a really light day for auctions. I can only find 2 listed and they are on different sims. Both auctions went on as scheduled today. Both were advertised.

That's correct Mitsuru as I attended one at CatTales yesterday, which was at 9am SL time.

Tudor Rose Kittys

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)