KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Where are all the Auctions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I been to 3 places that are supposed to have auctions today. All the places were empty. why advertise an auction if your not going to be there.
I'm not sure what has happened there, David, as the auctions i usually attend at CatTales are always on the date and time advertised and the auctioneer is usually there at least half an hour before it starts. Very strange Sad

Maybe if you contact the auctioneers that were running the auctions you attended they will give you a explanation.
Tuesday seems to be a really light day for auctions. I can only find 2 listed and they are on different sims. Both auctions went on as scheduled today. Both were advertised.
(01-30-2019 03:41 AM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Tuesday seems to be a really light day for auctions. I can only find 2 listed and they are on different sims. Both auctions went on as scheduled today. Both were advertised.

That's correct Mitsuru as I attended one at CatTales yesterday, which was at 9am SL time.
Reference URL's