Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

UPDATED 09/17!! "AUCTION OF PEACE" Sept 21 International Peace Day!
09-08-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: "A DAY OF PEACE AUCTION" with DEI and Friends to celebrate Peace day SEPTEMBER 21st
SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE NIKA AND REV WILL BE JOINING ME AT THE "AUCTION OF PEACE" SEPTEMBER 21 2015...WOOOT!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , Kendrah Vantelli , Aubreygrace Starlight
09-09-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: "A DAY OF PEACE AUCTION" Catch up on all the new information!!
BUMP!BUMP!
09-10-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: "A DAY OF PEACE AUCTION" Catch up on all the new information!!
Dei i have sent you my kitty Smile and the nc haha <3 watch out for it.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh
09-13-2015, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2015 08:45 PM by doubledareme Resident.)
Heart Updated 9/13 "AUCTION OF PEACE" Sept 21 International Peace Day!
[Image: 465a3815bbe90f3cd7b252c18fe2874b_zps2rgk0pll.jpg]

Hello Everyone!

I am happy to announce that the Charity that will receive all of our donations from the Auction of Peace and the Peace hunt has been chosen!
We have decided to use our donations for INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE! Information about the Charity can be found at http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cf...fWvyulH1gf and http://diy.rescue.org

We have also confirmed most if not all of our Auctioneers and I am excited to welcome THEO AND DRACO NACHT, NIKA & REV AND NINO so far to the list of Auctioneers who will be joining me to make this Auction one to remember!

The location of the AUCTION OF PEACE is at Dei's Monday Auction Located at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Simply%20Too%20Adorable/139/144/21 and will begin at 12:30 SLT, Monday September 21st which is NATIONAL PEACE DAY. All proceeds will go to help the Syrians with their plight of having to flee and relocate because of war and persecution in the Middle East.

We have set up an independent avatar to manage the funds and the kittys for this auction. Her name is PatriciaforPeace. She is controlled by Theo Nacht and myself and was made so that all transactions and the proof of donations could be monitored and seen by anyone if they so desire. We wish to be completely transparent in this endeavour and welcome questions regarding donations. PatriciaforPeace will be onsite as the Auction is taking place and will be handling all of the kittys from this point on. You can send your monitory donations to her as well if you so desire to help in this way. There will be monitory donation boxes set up around the sims involved in the Peace Hunt and at the Auction of Peace. Any and ALL funds collected will also be moved through PatriciaforPeace and donated to her page that has been set up with the INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE as a URL specifically for this occasion. It can be found here: http://diy.rescue.org/auctionofpeacesl . You can also donate directly to this fund if you so desire and the instructions are on the page. ANY amount is welcome and we thank you so much for your heart felt generosity. Our goal is to reach $2000.00 US dollars and this page will be open until December 31st. I may hold another auction towards the end of December to top up if we have not met the goal by then so stay tuned!

[Image: PatriciaforPeace_zpsussyws3r.jpg]

You can transfer your donation kittys to PatriciaforPeace directly. Those who sign the list for donating, which can be found at the auction site beside Mondays Panels at Dei's Auction will be contacted with a NC by either myself, or Nika and Rev. You can also directly hand your kittys to us which we will then transfer to PatriciaforPeace to take care of. We are looking for donations of beautiful kittys of all sorts including rare and limited editions, special kittys, sizes, recessive traits and couture kittys to fill our panels at the auction. We are also happy to accept gifts to be given away at this auction. They can be anything you make or have in your inventory and will be used as prizes during the Auction. You can donate these kitties and gifts right up until midnight Sat/Sun the 19/20th of September.

This is your chance to be a part of something so much bigger than we are individually. Our goal is to promote peace and to help those who are in the midst of such difficult circumstances, the extent of which very few of us can imagine or have ever been through. Be GENEROUS and help aid these people who so desperately in need of sanctuary.

Remember the LOVE AND PEACE GROW BIGGER AS WE GIVE THEM AWAY, so we urge you to take time out of your busy schedules to be part of this amazing day and hope you have a tonne of fun participating in making this world a more peaceful place.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

I know this song was produced when Haiti suffered so much in the earthquake several years ago but it is so perfect for this event that I really wanted to share it. I hope it touches you and encourages you to be involved!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB7L1BIDELc
09-13-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: "A DAY OF PEACE AUCTION" NEW INFORMATION ADDED! A MUST READ!
bummpy
09-13-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: "A DAY OF PEACE AUCTION" NEW INFORMATION ADDED! A MUST READ!
Bumps!
09-15-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Updated 9/13 "AUCTION OF PEACE" Sept 21 International Peace Day!
Bumping
09-16-2015, 12:00 PM
bumping
09-16-2015, 05:07 PM
Really happy with our day of peace in our community

A big hugs to all UKF family who joined us for the day of peace.

A big hugs for Mondi, the wonderful gift that made for Hunt Peace

and a big hugs for auctioneer Beka, that will help us in peace auction, on behalf of UKF

Smile)

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
09-17-2015, 04:26 PM
We're definitely very excited to do this!

[Image: 32190964281_d1fcb86ebb.jpg]
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)