KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: UPDATED 09/17!! "AUCTION OF PEACE" Sept 21 International Peace Day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 465a3815bbe90f3cd7b252c18fe2874b_zps2rgk0pll.jpg]

Hi Everyone!
I welcome you all to join me and my fellow auctioneers for this wonderful DAY OF PEACE, September 21 2015 wherein we will celebrate with "An Auction of Peace" located at Dei's Monday Auction area.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Simply%20Too%20Adorable/139/144/21

There will be several more panels available than normal and the "waiting list" will be up tomorrow for you to add your name to it if you would like to bring and donate your kitty for this auction.

ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED AND WE WILL BE LETTING YOU KNOW WHICH CHARITY WE HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE TO!

We will be collaborating with SL and the celebrations around the SL WORLD for this much needed day and will be keeping you posted about other events such as a PEACE HUNT which is now being organized!

Please stay tuned in and zoomed in for upcoming announcements about who will be joining me at this amazing auctions and for lists of participants and kittys that will be on panels as well as other pertinent information!

If you have recommendations about Charities you deem worthy or if you want to donate prizes or even just need information please don't hesitate to contact us for details or even for a chat!

I thank you all in advance for marking this day important and imperative and for planning to be here to celebrate with us!

"Let there be peace on earth...and let it begin with me"

Love Dei

Watch for further updates daily!
That's nice, but unfortunately, I can't be there. I am banned at that place, but have fun Smile
Looking forward to it, count me in.
Look out for more info onthe hunt coming soon Smile
What a good idea!!! Thanks Dei!

With the upcoming we holiday weekend here in the US and our day of remembrance (9/11) for international peace. We need to be reminded that though we have our differences we stand a lot stronger as a community together. Coming together is part of doing that. Something to look forward to.

Will look forward to the activities and to see what all it is done to make it a special time.

Happy Kattin!!!
Serena
Seriously Crepe? If there is a problem, why you don't contact me privately in game?

You are welcome to come to the international Day of Peace event, that Dei has so kindly decided to hold.

A lot of work goes into such an event, let's keep it a positive one Smile

Thanks in advance.
Great! <3
I try to make time!
What a great event this will be, and I can actually go! Yay!! <3
Am hearing about the kitties being donated for this auction and am super excited.
Updating for you all: Auction of Peace, September 21, 2015 12:30pm

If you are wanting to donate a kitty to the auction, please either contact me with a NC or Im or send it to me in a file with your information attached. Make sure you label your kitty directly as well and add me Doubledareme Resident to your friends list. All those donating will be notified with more details and when to come and set it up if you have not sent it to me, and information as to which panel you are on. You can add your name to the list personally which is right beside the auction area where it is taking place, or you can contact me as I said via notecard. I will be contacting everyone personally who is donating by the end of the week to give you more details.

Kittys I am looking for: I would love to see some specials or limited edition kittys there, anything you know is extra wonderful and even groups of kittys that you know someone might want i.e. collections. Please remember that there will be no renumeration for your donations as all proceeds from ALL kittys will be going to the Charity we decide on (we being those involved with feedback form all of you)

We are also asking people donate one time gifts for the auction i.e. collars or beds or gotchas that can be given away during the auction to the audience. The theme is PEACE so for those of you who like a challenge please feel free to design to your hearts content. All gifts will be welcome.

So far we have at least 3 sims that are a part of this. TA, SNP and Rainbows End. I have also heard that UKF and VYGG are interested in being a part of this wonderful day and I am personally welcoming every kitty cat sim that would like to be a part of this Auction and hunt to contact any of the people who have been posting. If you are an auctioneer and would like to be part of the auction I would gladly consider your involvement!

So far we have Nino from ScratchNPost, (tentatively) Theo and Draco Nacht from Nachts Landing, Amber and myself from TA, and I am waiting to hear back from several others. I expect this to be so much fun. I have worked with several of the Auctioneers before and its always a huge laugh and a half so expect to have your funny bone tickled and to take home some great kittys!

Lastly, make sure you come and participate by buying kittys. Remember this is for a good cause. No one involved is taking any renumeration so come and bid bid bid...take home some great kitty cats and know you are making a difference by bringing your lindens and bidding generously!

Location slurl is posted below and it is at my Monday 12:30 Auction area:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Si...139/144/21

I will update regularly on this post so keep an eye out for more information!

Much love and gratitude,
Dei
Bumpy!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's