Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

PHOTOS OF DISCOVERED CONFETTI FURS
08-11-2015, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2015 12:58 PM by Callie Cline.)
Rainbow PHOTOS OF DISCOVERED CONFETTI FURS
hi! here are the photos of the new confetti furs that have been discovered! SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE THAT HAVE BEEN FOUND!!!

CocoBerry - Starter

OrangeBerry

BlueBerry

CherryBerry

AppleBerry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Ryanna Enfield , Crepe Myrtle , Malayaa Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight , MsMagick Resident , Devilness Chant , Saxoni Fenstalker , Vampiva Belfire , Ace243 Datura , Eurydice Barzane , Lana Mathilde
08-11-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: PHOTOS OF DISCOVERED CONFETTI FURS
AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!! =^.^=
08-11-2015, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 01:31 PM by Maxwell Grantly.)
This is a great idea, for people like me, to enjoy the thrill of seeing how the Confetti project is developing, although I am unable to participate in the breeding process (due to the lack of menagerie dollars.)
Also, I do think that the dreamy whiskers really do enhance the appearance of the blueberry kitten above.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , Aisling MacMoragh
08-12-2015, 06:17 AM
I call dibs on...what will probably be Lemonberry, if only my cats will cooperate! It is fun to see the new colors, thanks so much Callie!

Mal's MegaCatz Too Adorable
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Malayaa_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
08-12-2015, 06:49 AM
(08-12-2015 06:17 AM)Malayaa Resident Wrote:  I call dibs on...what will probably be Lemonberry, if only my cats will cooperate! It is fun to see the new colors, thanks so much Callie!

Sounds good if I can have Huckleberry. Smile

Aisling MacMoragh

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

[Image: 7818447284_3feaa5cda4_n.jpg]
08-12-2015, 07:52 AM
(08-12-2015 06:17 AM)Malayaa Resident Wrote:  I call dibs on...what will probably be Lemonberry, if only my cats will cooperate! It is fun to see the new colors, thanks so much Callie!

I want a purple one! So maybe grapeberry or plumberry? i've only gotten the cocoberry fur from my kitties so far so i'm hoping purple is hiding in the cocoberry os or the cocoberry parents hehe

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident
08-12-2015, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 08:12 AM by MsMagick Resident.)
Thanks so much for posting these! I don't have enough menagerie kittens to get even one myself, but I have been debating the idea of buying a pair of OS. If there is a purple fur, resistance will be futile! LOL Smile

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2015, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2015 12:57 PM by Callie Cline.)
new PinkBerry found last week!!

here is the new TealBerry Fur found today!!!

adding

- PlumBerry

- GrapeBerry

- LemonBerry
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Saxoni Fenstalker , Vampiva Belfire , Ryanna Enfield , MsMagick Resident , Malayaa Resident , Devilness Chant , Eurydice Barzane , Aisling MacMoragh , Lana Mathilde
08-13-2015, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 03:23 AM by Saxoni Fenstalker.)

Noooooo!! I want Lemonberry!!! Ok Mal, you can haz it too. Tongue But yes, if only my kitties will cooperate. So far, they've given me 1 kitty with cocoberry fur (and it's a TEACUP!) and 2 with regular genesis furs. Fingers crossed our next boxes will have LEMONBERRY!

And TY Callie, for starting this thread! Smile

Saxoni
(08-12-2015 06:49 AM)Aisling MacMoragh Wrote:  

Sounds good if I can have Huckleberry. Smile

Ohhh, I hadn't thought of Huckleberry. Now I want that one too!!! But seriously, I will be happy with ANY of them!! My kitties better get to work! Fingers crossed for you too, Ais! Smile
 Thanks given by: Aisling MacMoragh
08-13-2015, 12:53 PM
?Ty, for open this thread, Callie. They are wonderful, congratulation to every one that discovered them! yummy! coloursWink

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)