KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: PHOTOS OF DISCOVERED CONFETTI FURS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi! here are the photos of the new confetti furs that have been discovered! SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE THAT HAVE BEEN FOUND!!!

[attachment=3407] CocoBerry - Starter

[attachment=3406] OrangeBerry

[attachment=3405] BlueBerry

[attachment=3403] CherryBerry

[attachment=3404] AppleBerry
AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!! =^.^=
This is a great idea, for people like me, to enjoy the thrill of seeing how the Confetti project is developing, although I am unable to participate in the breeding process (due to the lack of menagerie dollars.)
Also, I do think that the dreamy whiskers really do enhance the appearance of the blueberry kitten above.
I call dibs on...what will probably be Lemonberry, if only my cats will cooperate! It is fun to see the new colors, thanks so much Callie!
(08-12-2015 06:17 AM)Malayaa Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I call dibs on...what will probably be Lemonberry, if only my cats will cooperate! It is fun to see the new colors, thanks so much Callie!

Sounds good if I can have Huckleberry. Smile
(08-12-2015 06:17 AM)Malayaa Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I call dibs on...what will probably be Lemonberry, if only my cats will cooperate! It is fun to see the new colors, thanks so much Callie!

I want a purple one! So maybe grapeberry or plumberry? i've only gotten the cocoberry fur from my kitties so far so i'm hoping purple is hiding in the cocoberry os or the cocoberry parents hehe
Thanks so much for posting these! I don't have enough menagerie kittens to get even one myself, but I have been debating the idea of buying a pair of OS. If there is a purple fur, resistance will be futile! LOL Smile
new PinkBerry found last week!!

[attachment=3614]

here is the new TealBerry Fur found today!!!

[attachment=3410]

adding

[attachment=3417] - PlumBerry

[attachment=3418] - GrapeBerry

[attachment=3419] - LemonBerry

Noooooo!! I want Lemonberry!!! Ok Mal, you can haz it too. Tongue But yes, if only my kitties will cooperate. So far, they've given me 1 kitty with cocoberry fur (and it's a TEACUP!) and 2 with regular genesis furs. Fingers crossed our next boxes will have LEMONBERRY!

And TY Callie, for starting this thread! Smile

Saxoni
(08-12-2015 06:49 AM)Aisling MacMoragh Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds good if I can have Huckleberry. Smile

Ohhh, I hadn't thought of Huckleberry. Now I want that one too!!! But seriously, I will be happy with ANY of them!! My kitties better get to work! Fingers crossed for you too, Ais! Smile
?Ty, for open this thread, Callie. They are wonderful, congratulation to every one that discovered them! yummy! coloursWink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's