Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: Breeding in World same Benefits as Breeding in the Online Cattery.
06-07-2014, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 12:59 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Suggestion: Breeding in World same Benefits as Breeding in the Online Cattery.
The problem is we do not all have the time to wait literaly 15 minutes, in fact I never wait and lose quite some kitties that way, if it that was so for Online Cattery users that they had to wait 15 minutes it would be only fair if it was so for us too but that isn't the fact and that is what I don't like.
For second thoughts we now have the re-packer.
A switch for those who love to wait 15 minutes or even longer for a box to be unwrapped would be the only fair solution I think.

EDIT

(06-04-2014 05:51 PM)Mari Halderman Wrote:  Well it used to be 30 minutes, so be a bit thankful Smile I like these ideas too, especially Tads, love the idea of the dock as an updater

About being thankful: I'm just a paying customer with a suggestion namely treat Online Cattery users the same as in world breeders that in fact has nothing to do with being thankful or not but more with serving both in world and Online breeders the same because we do also pay the same.
Doing a suggestion to the KittyCatS! business is only normal customer feedback.
Being thankful I do each month when I buy plenty of food & milk and during the month via obtaining vita's and whatnot and have done and still do on many occassions via owners or KC employees who bust their *ss off, ... but this is the feedback corner and I use it as such.

Having said that I am positive KC considers themselves a mature enough business to be able to handle customer feedback and perhaps it helps them even to possibly improve their product via the feedback they receive from their customers and it is a free of charge spontanious customer experience survey.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: Suggestion: Breeding in World same Benefits as Breeding in the Online Cattery.
I'd use some from of in world regular updating system only if it didn't reset prices on boxes (eepz !) well it could have an update lives and update boxes option i guess.

As for instant birthing i agree; make it optional, it would be a pity to trash the cute birthing animations for many i think.
A long birthing time is rather superfluous now that we can know the box gender so there isn't any kind of anticipation left, although i must say that when we didn't know gender and birthing time was 30 mins i certainly didn't get any kicks out of it, it felt more like pure sadism lol.
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
06-07-2014, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 11:48 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(06-07-2014 04:34 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  I'd use some from of in world regular updating system only if it didn't reset prices on boxes (eepz !) well it could have an update lives and update boxes option i guess.

As for instant birthing i agree; make it optional, it would be a pity to trash the cute birthing animations for many i think.
A long birthing time is rather superfluous now that we can know the box gender so there isn't any kind of anticipation left, although i must say that when we didn't know gender and birthing time was 30 mins i certainly didn't get any kicks out of it, it felt more like pure sadism lol.

ROFL!!! Omg Anna you crack me up xD
Yes I'd only use the updater in my cattery so my kitties and their OS-ers are up to date for the store as well.
It would be a pain indeed to do this in our store outlets *urg's*

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)