Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Easter hunt!
02-14-2015, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2015 10:21 AM by Charlotte Calael.)
Star Easter hunt!
Easter hunt for all secondary markets to apply for.
Evryone is welcome to enter both markets and stores.

I will divide the Group into 2
* Sims who are willing to send items fullperm to me (modify,transfer,copy)
* Sims who is unwilling = a egg will be sent to you to put your items inside in.

Rules for people unwilling to send transfer items:
* You must use the egg we provide
*If you use our egg, you may not delate the Landmarks provided.
*You may not re-locate the egg.
*You may not chose your own spot for the egg.
* You may not be allowed to make the egg transparent or cover it up.
* You may not rename the egg.
* You may not put out fake eggs to trick the hunters.
* you may not re-size the egg.
* Eggs must stay on sim the entire hunt (no return, no delete etc).
* Egss must be free for the hunter to recive, dont set it for sale 1L, Need to be evryone can pick up or set for 0L
* Eggs may not be re-textured or re-colored.
* More rules may be aded if i see anyone doing something questionable.. with these egss...

This is just common sense i hope...?

I hope as many as you can consider to give items fullperm, since it will be MUCH more work for us to keep track of all eggs on each individual sim. I would have to make sure all understand these rules and make sure they follow them. Its lots of extra work and uneccesary drama. If i get the items full perm its much esier to work with. The items will never be sent out to anyone full perm, they will not leave my inventory without me setting either no transer or no copy and no mod. They are safe with me. Though i cant take responsibility if somone dont follow the rules with the eggs sent to the sims, if a sim dont behave and move the egg for example, its a pain in the ass for all involved.. So please consider sending me full perm. Evryone just follow TOS with the items you create/send.

DEADLINE WILL BE SET TO ENTER April 2 - be on time.
Deadline to send gifts will be 4th of april.
Deadline to rezz gifts will be 4th of april.

Rules are:
* Enter in time
* Sends gift in time! or rezz gifts in time!
* Must Place out a hunt sign on your sim and in your Group
* Minimum of 2 gifts each market sim (3 stores or more = market)
* Minimum of 1 gift each store (no more then 2 stores, or i consider it a market)
*Also let me know If you are willing to send full perm or not.. (so i can send you an egg)

Please consider donating more gifts then you have to, specially if your a big market Smile Incurage renters, auctioneer and staff from your sim to provide a gift towards your market aswell..

ALL entrys has to be sent in this forum.
Make comment with the including informaton:
Sim name:
Sim owner:
Contact persons
(if not sim owner will send the gifts, multiple givers, etc):
How many gifts (read rules above)
Surl to landing point:

Once you have enter i will send you a nc confirmations, and we will have a private talk abut what you like to do with the bann list on your sim. I will talk about this in private im, dont use forum for this, since i Think this should be talked about in private and not publicly. Also if you have questions about bann related questions, you may ask me before you enter. Evryone will be accapted. If you enter on time.

There will be no reminders sent out to enter on time, its your responsibilty.
Alsomake sure you read TOS, about what Products you may or may not give as gifts, its your reponsibility to know if its ilegal material you are using or not..

Keep forum positive and polite.

Hunts are for fun and to bring the kittycats community and markets owners togheter to do somthing to bring us closer, not to drive us futher apart..

So lets keep it fun!
And try survive in the lagg it migth bring us.

Visit my store @ http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vygg/25/118/83 [Image: avatar_753.jpg?dateline=1331973492]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2015, 04:45 AM
RE: Easter hunt!
Looks forward to the hunt, Charlotte I rent on Vygg and am happy to provide a gift if you need one.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Charlotte Calael
03-27-2015, 08:22 PM
What a fun idea! The Better MouseTrap will participate! Due to creator User License rules about sending Full Perm items, we will place our own gifts in your egg with proper permissions as most do. Happy Hunting!

SUN 4pm & WED 11am Poison's Paradise
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th.../46/238/21

THURS 6pm
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sc...220/128/26

Be The Change You Wish to See in the World (Mahatma Gandhi)
 Thanks given by: Charlotte Calael
03-28-2015, 06:25 PM
(02-14-2015 07:03 AM)Charlotte Calael Wrote:  Easter hunt for all secondary markets to apply for.
Evryone is welcome to enter both markets and stores.

I will divide the Group into 2
* Sims who are willing to send items fullperm to me (modify,transfer,copy)
* Sims who is unwilling = a egg will be sent to you to put your items inside in.

Rules for people unwilling to send transfer items:
* You must use the egg we provide
*If you use our egg, you may not delate the Landmarks provided.
*You may not re-locate the egg.
*You may not chose your own spot for the egg.
* You may not be allowed to make the egg transparent or cover it up.
* You may not rename the egg.
* You may not put out fake eggs to trick the hunters.
* you may not re-size the egg.
* Eggs must stay on sim the entire hunt (no return, no delete etc).
* Egss must be free for the hunter to recive, dont set it for sale 1L, Need to be evryone can pick up or set for 0L
* Eggs may not be re-textured or re-colored.
* More rules may be aded if i see anyone doing something questionable.. with these egss...

This is just common sense i hope...?

I hope as many as you can consider to give items fullperm, since it will be MUCH more work for us to keep track of all eggs on each individual sim. I would have to make sure all understand these rules and make sure they follow them. Its lots of extra work and uneccesary drama. If i get the items full perm its much esier to work with. The items will never be sent out to anyone full perm, they will not leave my inventory without me setting either no transer or no copy and no mod. They are safe with me. Though i cant take responsibility if somone dont follow the rules with the eggs sent to the sims, if a sim dont behave and move the egg for example, its a pain in the ass for all involved.. So please consider sending me full perm. Evryone just follow TOS with the items you create/send.

DEADLINE WILL BE SET TO ENTER 31st of March - be on time.
Deadline to send gifts will be 1st of april.
Deadline to rezz gifts will be 1st of april.

Rules are:
* Enter in time
* Sends gift in time! or rezz gifts in time!
* Must Place out a hunt sign on your sim and in your Group
* Minimum of 2 gifts each market sim (3 stores or more = market)
* Minimum of 1 gift each store (no more then 2 stores, or i consider it a market)
*Also let me know If you are willing to send full perm or not.. (so i can send you an egg)

Please consider donating more gifts then you have to, specially if your a big market Smile Incurage renters, auctioneer and staff from your sim to provide a gift towards your market aswell..

ALL entrys has to be sent in this forum.
Make comment with the including informaton:
Sim name:
Sim owner:
Contact persons
(if not sim owner will send the gifts, multiple givers, etc):
How many gifts (read rules above)
Surl to landing point:

Once you have enter i will send you a nc confirmations, and we will have a private talk abut what you like to do with the bann list on your sim. I will talk about this in private im, dont use forum for this, since i Think this should be talked about in private and not publicly. Also if you have questions about bann related questions, you may ask me before you enter. Evryone will be accapted. If you enter on time.

There will be no reminders sent out to enter on time, its your responsibilty.
Alsomake sure you read TOS, about what Products you may or may not give as gifts, its your reponsibility to know if its ilegal material you are using or not..

Keep forum positive and polite.

Hunts are for fun and to bring the kittycats community and markets owners togheter to do somthing to bring us closer, not to drive us futher apart..

So lets keep it fun!
And try survive in the lagg it migth bring us.

Hi: I sent in my NC but haven't heard anything. When will we receive the prim to put our gifts in? thanks... Miss PrettyPoison (The Better MouseTrap)

SUN 4pm & WED 11am Poison's Paradise
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th.../46/238/21

THURS 6pm
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sc...220/128/26

Be The Change You Wish to See in the World (Mahatma Gandhi)
04-04-2015, 02:26 PM
I will actually cancel this event, due to rl, and not many people intrested.

Visit my store @ http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vygg/25/118/83 [Image: avatar_753.jpg?dateline=1331973492]

User(s) browsing this thread: