Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: Jewel Converter
10-26-2011, 04:24 PM
Suggestion: Jewel Converter
An invention called a jewel converter would be nice i think, so people can convert the jewels they have.

For example:
5 emeralds into a ruby
5 rubies into a diamond

That would be helpful and useful i guess ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2011, 04:31 PM
RE: Suggestion: Jewel Converter
I kinda like it, but I think different jewels gives different cats. If that is true, I dont really see it happening. Atleast not a convertion at face value.
And with that being said, I dont see why anyone would want to convert jewels for anything other then face value, since they are so rare.

Like 1 diamond is worth 2 rubies, would anyone really wanna trade 3 or more rubies for a diamond?
10-26-2011, 04:34 PM
(10-26-2011 04:31 PM)Rocky Balzibo Wrote:  I kinda like it, but I think different jewels gives different cats. If that is true, I dont really see it happening. Atleast not a convertion at face value.
And with that being said, I dont see why anyone would want to convert jewels for anything other then face value, since they are so rare.

Like 1 diamond is worth 2 rubies, would anyone really wanna trade 3 or more rubies for a diamond?

The amonts are assumptive. But think about this;
e.g. i have 9 diamonds and 5 rubies and i don't want to wait much longer to have a fancy kitty. i convert 5 rubies into a diamond and yay!! i got my fancy kitty finally !

again.. the gem amounts i'm telling are assumptive.
11-14-2011, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2011 01:34 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Gems what is that never received one:-D
If I did though perhaps in a year of five or ten I would be complete.
And if I did have gems from a variety of types it would sure be convenient if all gem types indeed lead to the same fancy kitten to have a converter!
Honestly I dont like the gems hype, the rarity of the gems and the fancy kitty so much and I lost touch with it.
I bought some emeralds when I thought we would receive a massive golden kitty with gems on it or something mind blowing like that the tam tam that has been made around them sure suggested something massive.
With that in mind ofcourse I was hoping to get one of them as well!
But I sold them as soon as I saw the Fancy kitty was not so fancy after all and just a pink oci cat LOL
I know people who spend serious money on these gems such a showstopper!
So I decided if I ever have enough gems of the same type it certainly will not be gems I did spend money on!
I was fortunate to sell all my 9 purchased emeralds all the same day with a little profit on them, so I was happy saved by the bell.
I stopped trying to breed the Kitty of the month as well it is hard to meet all traits and it often is not even a cat we want to breed and feed!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

11-14-2011, 01:54 PM
(10-26-2011 04:31 PM)Rocky Balzibo Wrote:  I kinda like it, but I think different jewels gives different cats. If that is true, I dont really see it happening. Atleast not a convertion at face value.

I collected/bought 30 Emerald Jewels got an Ocicat Pink Fancy
someone else collected 10 Diamonds and got the same Kitty.

If the cats are random no matter what jewels you collect/buy add up, then yeah just collect/buy 30 of each no matter what perhaps or 10.

Too Adorable a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Adoption & Love Tables, Collectables, Confetti - Since 2011
11-14-2011, 02:58 PM
Good to know Kendrah, thank you:-)
Yes a jewel converter would be cool since this is the fact.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

11-14-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm Curious.. why Kittycats did it that way. A Converter would be nice but i don't see why you would have to trade 5 ruby's for 1 diamond considering in the end its random and you'll end up with the same cat. I think it really should have been a level things because in the end why would you want to collect or invest in 30 Emeralds when you can just go 10 diamonds for the same amount leading you to the same goal. I was quite disappointed we invested so much money to our diamonds and ended up with the same kitty as lovelyy kendrah. Just not too fair in my eyes. But guess its something we wont understand.

User(s) browsing this thread: