Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Kitty and a Date Auction Applications are closed - Friday, Feb 21st 2014 5pm SLT
01-01-2014, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 06:47 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
Heart Kitty and a Date Auction Applications are closed - Friday, Feb 21st 2014 5pm SLT
Hai guys!

Looks like we are going full steam ahead with the Kitty and a Date Auction for Friday, February 21st, 2014 at 5pm SLT

Applications are now open you can fill them out here. Without an application you will NOT be eligible. http://bit.ly/KittyandaDateAuction2014

Please be sure that you read and understand the rules prior to filling out the application. Not reading them does not invalidate them so be sure to read them. http://bit.ly/SanuraAuctionRules

?Sanura

1) This is a Kitty & a Date auction. Therefore, I am are asking that you offer at least 2 hours of your time to the person who wins your panel. Your panel includes your time as well as a kitty of your choosing that they get to keep.

2) All bids will be starting at 500L to keep things easy for the sellers as well as buyers. Please keep this in mind when selecting your cat.

3) If you are unavailable at the time of the auction and would still like to join in, I can include you via proxy with a cutout photo of you. This will be a limited option on a first come, first serve basis.

4) Panels will be assigned so I can try to work with what is best for each person's schedule. For example, Euros wishing to be included may need an earlier panel, whereas Americans returning home from work may need later panels in order to participate.

5) There will be minimal panel decor beyond a pedigree for your cat and yourself (a notecard giver with a notecard describing what sorts of things you offer during your 2 hour period. Please keep it PG).

6) If there is overwhelming demand, I may have to limit applications and choose people via a randomizer.

Please Note: There has been date change due to KittyCatS Third Birthday!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: AmoreJade Cyberstar , Wendi Lavendel , Kayleigh McMillan , Nocshadue Balbozar
01-01-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: V-Day Auction?
YAY! Im sooooooo glad you are continuing the VDay Auction Tradition Sanura! Count me in.

Hopefully we can auction off Callie and Equinox again...that is too funny.
*Begs* "Please Callie & Equinox?"

I hope more peeps join in because its loads of fun. <3

[Image: v9rl.png]
01-01-2014, 07:46 AM
It's a great idea and lots of fun too get together. I would be interested in participating this year, so count me in.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
01-01-2014, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 08:22 AM by Kendrah Vantelli.)
Sweet, Count me in, I'd love to participate this year ! Where is it being held?

Kendrah ?

Too Adorable a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Adoption & Love Tables, Collectables, Confetti - Since 2011
Find all posts by this user
01-01-2014, 08:21 AM
I would love to count me in Smile

Heart Proud KittyCats Breeder & Staff @ Too Adorable Heart
01-01-2014, 08:28 AM
count me in double me up with Wifey if u wanna Smile

[Image: adorablecopy.jpg]

Iffy's Auction Area ~ 11AM Sat & 1PM Tues, KittyCatS Market, Auctions, Bid Boards, Love Shacks
01-01-2014, 09:22 AM
I wasn't around last year so missed out. Would be interested in being counted in also. Smile
01-01-2014, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 11:27 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Count me in sounds like fun Smile
Trio me up with Kendrah and Iffy or someone else at your convenience and if they agree ofcourse.
I promise I try to keep that part PG Dodgy

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli
01-01-2014, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 12:17 PM by Kendrah Vantelli.)
I'm not sure what you guys are thinking, but I'm looking for something say... romantic with a sexy male Tongue

Too Adorable a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Adoption & Love Tables, Collectables, Confetti - Since 2011
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
01-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Its a Date!!!Heart

Heart Amore KittyCats Heart
Check out all 5 Locations! Lm's in my Profile!
Main Store

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)