KittyCatS! Community Forum
Kitty and a Date Auction Applications are closed - Friday, Feb 21st 2014 5pm SLT - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Auctions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Kitty and a Date Auction Applications are closed - Friday, Feb 21st 2014 5pm SLT (/showthread.php?tid=12517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Kitty and a Date Auction Applications are closed - Friday, Feb 21st 2014 5pm SLT - Sanura Snowpaw - 01-01-2014 01:30 AM

Hai guys!

Looks like we are going full steam ahead with the Kitty and a Date Auction for Friday, February 21st, 2014 at 5pm SLT

Applications are now open you can fill them out here. Without an application you will NOT be eligible. http://bit.ly/KittyandaDateAuction2014

Please be sure that you read and understand the rules prior to filling out the application. Not reading them does not invalidate them so be sure to read them. http://bit.ly/SanuraAuctionRules

?Sanura

1) This is a Kitty & a Date auction. Therefore, I am are asking that you offer at least 2 hours of your time to the person who wins your panel. Your panel includes your time as well as a kitty of your choosing that they get to keep.

2) All bids will be starting at 500L to keep things easy for the sellers as well as buyers. Please keep this in mind when selecting your cat.

3) If you are unavailable at the time of the auction and would still like to join in, I can include you via proxy with a cutout photo of you. This will be a limited option on a first come, first serve basis.

4) Panels will be assigned so I can try to work with what is best for each person's schedule. For example, Euros wishing to be included may need an earlier panel, whereas Americans returning home from work may need later panels in order to participate.

5) There will be minimal panel decor beyond a pedigree for your cat and yourself (a notecard giver with a notecard describing what sorts of things you offer during your 2 hour period. Please keep it PG).

6) If there is overwhelming demand, I may have to limit applications and choose people via a randomizer.

Please Note: There has been date change due to KittyCatS Third Birthday!

RE: V-Day Auction? - Khea Karas - 01-01-2014 02:08 AM

YAY! Im sooooooo glad you are continuing the VDay Auction Tradition Sanura! Count me in.

Hopefully we can auction off Callie and Equinox again...that is too funny.
*Begs* "Please Callie & Equinox?"

I hope more peeps join in because its loads of fun. <3

RE: V-Day Auction? - Serena Stroikavskoi - 01-01-2014 07:46 AM

It's a great idea and lots of fun too get together. I would be interested in participating this year, so count me in.

RE: V-Day Auction? - Kendrah Vantelli - 01-01-2014 08:18 AM

Sweet, Count me in, I'd love to participate this year ! Where is it being held?

Kendrah ?

RE: V-Day Auction? - Ace243 Datura - 01-01-2014 08:21 AM

I would love to count me in Smile

RE: V-Day Auction? - Ifoni Kembla - 01-01-2014 08:28 AM

count me in double me up with Wifey if u wanna Smile

RE: V-Day Auction? - Easnadh Swansong - 01-01-2014 09:22 AM

I wasn't around last year so missed out. Would be interested in being counted in also. Smile

RE: V-Day Auction? - Kayleigh McMillan - 01-01-2014 11:05 AM

Count me in sounds like fun Smile
Trio me up with Kendrah and Iffy or someone else at your convenience and if they agree ofcourse.
I promise I try to keep that part PG Dodgy

RE: V-Day Auction? - Kendrah Vantelli - 01-01-2014 12:17 PM

I'm not sure what you guys are thinking, but I'm looking for something say... romantic with a sexy male Tongue

RE: V-Day Auction? - AmoreJade Cyberstar - 01-01-2014 12:43 PM

Its a Date!!!Heart