Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Coming back to SL and kittycat breeding
04-07-2020, 08:32 PM
Heart Coming back to SL and kittycat breeding
I just got back to Second Life and breeding and I will say, it is Aubrey's fault that I am back, LOL. I'm just kidding, Aubrey!. I was gone for 4 years so I am pretty much a newbie again in breeding. Bless Aubrey's heart, I have given her a headache about breeding stuff so if you want to help her educating me, you are welcome to tell me I'm wrong.

I've been perving around kitty stores and auctions so if you see me standing around, don't hesitate to poke me. I promise I won't bite.

Crepe MyrtleHeart
Rawr! Kitty Owner
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Mirsoul Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight , Snow Fae
04-08-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Coming back to SL and kittycat breeding
Welcome back to the KittyCatS Family! We always love to see people returning and hope you have lots of fun!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
04-14-2020, 09:17 AM
Mom LOL you just couldn't stay away, glad you're back i love you!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
04-25-2020, 02:58 PM
OMG!! I JUST SAW THIS!!! OMG OMG OMG
HI!!!! XOXOXOX MISSED YOU AND OMG!! SOOO good to see your name!! hahah Wink xoxoxo
06-17-2021, 03:35 AM
(04-07-2020 08:32 PM)Crepe Myrtle Wrote:  I just got back to Second Life and breeding and I will say, it is Aubrey's fault that I am back, LOL. I'm just kidding, Aubrey!. I was gone for 4 years so I am pretty much a newbie again in breeding. Bless Aubrey's heart, I have given her a headache about breeding stuff so if you want to help her educating me, you are welcome to tell me I'm wrong.

I've been perving around kitty stores and auctions so if you see me standing around, don't hesitate to poke me. I promise I won't bite.

Welcome Back Crepe Myrtle!!! I remember you Smile I am just coming back myself. Great to see you! Heart

Noc
12-30-2021, 11:27 PM
Welcome back! HeartBig Grin

(04-07-2020 08:32 PM)Crepe Myrtle Wrote:  I just got back to Second Life and breeding and I will say, it is Aubrey's fault that I am back, LOL. I'm just kidding, Aubrey!. I was gone for 4 years so I am pretty much a newbie again in breeding. Bless Aubrey's heart, I have given her a headache about breeding stuff so if you want to help her educating me, you are welcome to tell me I'm wrong.

User(s) browsing this thread: