Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Please contact KittyCatS Support!
12-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Please contact KittyCatS Support!
I have a new kitten. A friend bought one too. I had mine on my shoulder when he birthed his - and his needed an update. After the update, one of mine reads in read script above it, "Something went wrong with my scripts .... please contact KittyCatS support!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Please contact KittyCatS Support!
Hi Sue Smile

I think it is wise to contact support indeed.
Can you trace the kitty back on your pedigree page and find it's unique ID?
On the pedigree page you find an overview of all the cats you own.
If you click the cat which is causing you problems in world you find it's full pedigree and ID.
This ID support needs to retreive your kitty.

Good luck!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

12-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Thanks - I got a CSR to help ... she took the kitten, did some magic, and gave her back perfect!!
12-03-2012, 11:34 PM
(12-03-2012 11:29 PM)Sue Glasswing Wrote:  Thanks - I got a CSR to help ... she took the kitten, did some magic, and gave her back perfect!!

Cool I'm glad it is fixed for you Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

02-03-2014, 08:24 PM
i get the same error by my Firefox cat (Perma-Pet)...
the ID is 8b354cc6-5e26-c808-5e7d-a6631765118c
02-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Warlkar, you will have to file a support ticket (tabulation above the forum) to have it fixed.

Hikari Smile
11-09-2019, 10:45 AM
Sadly I can not locate my Kitty Cat Perm-pet Thunder Paws Identifications
ID number I had him a long long time and had given him to my SL sister to look after while I was in the Hospital. now she sent him home to me and he is displaying a red text saying some thing is wrong with his scripts please contact KittyCats Support.

can any on help
11-09-2019, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2019 02:50 PM by Tad Carlucci.)
Well, first off, you might try actually contacting KittyCatS Support. There is a link to support at the top of every page. Just explain you don't have the UUID and they'll come get it for you.

If it really bothers you, you can save them a trip to look at the cat and get the UUID off (IIRC) the whiskers prim description. Just edit linked parts and click on the prim and there you go.

Oh, and I do wish people would stop ressurecting ancient threads. It must have taken some work to find this SEVEN year old thread to beg for help on. Although, I guess a seven year old zombie is better than the 16 year old zombie we just had ressurected on another game.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-19-2019, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2019 09:05 AM by Fennet Resident.)
(11-09-2019 02:44 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Oh, and I do wish people would stop ressurecting ancient threads. It must have taken some work to find this SEVEN year old thread to beg for help on. Although, I guess a seven year old zombie is better than the 16 year old zombie we just had ressurected on another game.

Lol
Made my morning.

[Image: kittycats%2Bsignature5.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: