Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS go to the Greek Games!
07-22-2012, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2012 01:34 AM by Sara Franco.)
RE: KittyCatS go to the Greek Games!
(07-20-2012 07:32 PM)SmartKittyCat Wrote:  In anticipation of the Ancient GreeK Games which will start next week, KittyCatS! wants to have a little fun of our own!

What will it be????

Only the Ancient CatS know.... Just get your cats ready!!! They will be able to birth a specially designed cat from 29th-31st July to celebrate these ancient games and the world wide participation!!!

If you get your “dream” KittyCatS and you don’t want to wear it the costume, you will be able to make a support ticket and we will retrieve your KittyCatS without the costume. That can be done only once so if you change your mind later we will not be able to bring the costume back.

Everyone has the chance to get one "special" KittyCat, it is limited one per avatar.

Get your KittyCatS ready and good luck breeding!!

Your KittyCatS Team

Is it just a costume or a hidden trait like the Lucky Irish Eyes? it is important to know that to decide which cats to hold till 29th, some I don't mind if they have costumes but I care about the traits, and I think many have this case.

Excited to see the kitty in either case Big Grin

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2012, 09:52 PM
Am I right to think the 'birthing window' would be from Sat night midnight (ie first thing on Sunday am the 29th through to midnight Tuesday (31st) night?
 Thanks given by: Trixi86 Resident
07-25-2012, 10:35 PM
I was told midnight Sun the 29th (slt time, not local midnight) so for me I will have to wait till 3am for midnight to start for me. Yay no sleep Big Grin, its cool though, i want a kitty. *crosses fingers*

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
07-26-2012, 02:12 AM
Ach, I will be on holiday during this. No clue as of yet if any of my cats will mate during this period, but I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best... Hard to birth control when I can't access the internet from the middle of a German forest Tongue

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
07-26-2012, 11:01 AM
Can one of the staff please confirm the date/times?

If I read this as it was for the last two, it's a 3-day (72 hour) period, beginning at 12:01am SLT on Sunday the 29th and continuing through 11:59pm SLT on Tuesday the 30th? Or in simpler terms, all day Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, based on SLT?

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
07-26-2012, 08:54 PM
(07-22-2012 01:33 AM)Sara Franco Wrote:  Is it just a costume or a hidden trait like the Lucky Irish Eyes? it is important to know that to decide which cats to hold till 29th, some I don't mind if they have costumes but I care about the traits, and I think many have this case.

No hints at all? Sad

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
07-26-2012, 09:01 PM
(07-26-2012 08:54 PM)Sara Franco Wrote:  
(07-22-2012 01:33 AM)Sara Franco Wrote:  Is it just a costume or a hidden trait like the Lucky Irish Eyes? it is important to know that to decide which cats to hold till 29th, some I don't mind if they have costumes but I care about the traits, and I think many have this case.

No hints at all? Sad

Based on what was said in the initial post, this will be a costume over the real traits, similar to the Mardi Gras cats from earlier this year. It won't affect shown or hidden traits at all.

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
07-26-2012, 09:57 PM
(07-26-2012 09:01 PM)Liriel Garnet Wrote:  
(07-26-2012 08:54 PM)Sara Franco Wrote:  

No hints at all? Sad

Based on what was said in the initial post, this will be a costume over the real traits, similar to the Mardi Gras cats from earlier this year. It won't affect shown or hidden traits at all.

Thank you!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
07-27-2012, 03:39 AM
Notice sent by Equi inworld :

"They will arrive at 12.01AM SLT on the 29th July, get your KittyCatS ready for it!!!"

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
07-28-2012, 03:33 PM
is there going to be a official release for a picture for advertimsent purposes? or am i going to have to make up my own for the display im building?

User(s) browsing this thread: