Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

DogCat
01-04-2018, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 04:10 AM by Prokofy Neva.)
DogCat
I got something called a DogCat -- Happy New Year 2018 -- it's the year of the dog.
It came in a different-looking new kitten box with a Chinese symbol.

Did everybody get this?

http://3dblogger.typepad.com/ravenglass_...e-box.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2018, 04:39 AM
RE: DogCat
That was an interesting glitch! The plan was for it to be available through a vendor but somehow it ended up being a "special birth kitty" as well.

https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=30667

01-05-2018, 03:23 AM
(01-04-2018 04:39 AM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  That was an interesting glitch! The plan was for it to be available through a vendor but somehow it ended up being a "special birth kitty" as well.

https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=30667

Hey Ellen;
If I have my facts correct..you can get the "Special Birth Kitty" in two ways. One is through mating your cats to get one. This one is transferable. The other is to get a free one from the vendors at the Kittycats main store. This one is none transferable.Big Grin
01-05-2018, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 05:46 AM by Minx Diabolito.)
Yes, Jelly, you are right! I got one from a vendor (no transfer type kitten) and also one born from my own cats (this is transfer).

In both cases the cat is wearing a costume over the real traits. To see the real traits you can click the cat, in the menu go to online help then view the pedigree tree.

The ones obtained from normal breeding of cats will have furs and traits that can be none genesis type and are related to your kittens, like a normal offspring would be.

The ones obtained from the mainstore would be a genesis fur under the costume because they will be starter type cats but maybe hiding something nice there as well under their genesis. A few people asked me how to see the hidden traits so maybe it is helpful for including here. Put your dogcat with something recessive for the partner to help 'pull' the hidden traits out of another kitten.
01-05-2018, 08:25 AM
The other difference is that the offspring is transferable while the one from the vendor is not.

So your difference is a highly valuable item you can sell, or one you can't sell but which has a slim chance to hide something interesting.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-20-2018, 09:25 AM
Big a doodle doo is that new? Cane from dogcat couple?
01-20-2018, 04:04 PM
Post a pedigree Starlight. Everybody would love it if you found something new and fantastic. Never heard of a big a doodle doo. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: