Hello There, Guest! Register

My new RL babies!
07-09-2017, 01:26 PM
My new RL babies!
[Image: 35011969613_e25c6fc7b5_z.jpg]

My new RL kitten Sophie! by Theodore Nacht, on Flickr

[Image: 35652652572_bc1a2ce12b_z.jpg]

My new RL kitten Charlotte! by Theodore Nacht, on Flickr

Sophie and Charlotte are my new babies after about a year catless IRL following the loss of my last baby, a gorgeous cream tabby I'm still not quite over after we spent so many years together. Sophie and Charlotte were kennel mates at the local shelter, so I adopted them together because they were already bonded. Watching them play or curl up in their kitty bed together makes me so happy. They're both very gentle and sweet-natured, eager to attack their toys or roll over for belly rubs.

I have to thank KittyCatS for giving me kitties to love in the pixel in the long months between losing my last baby and being ready to adopt these two little handfuls.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident , Dimpz Morane , Minx Diabolito , Draco Nacht , Emilia Darkwatch , Songdog Woolley
07-09-2017, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 10:24 PM by Minerva Treat.)
RE: My new RL babies!
Aww sooo cute. I found two abandoned kitties and I'm taking care of them till I can get them to a good place. Good luck on your new fur babies
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Theodore Nacht
07-10-2017, 08:44 AM
(07-09-2017 10:24 PM)MinervaBarnbaum Resident Wrote:  Aww sooo cute. I found two abandoned kitties and I'm taking care of them till I can get them to a good place. Good luck on your new fur babies

Thanks, Minerva! Good luck with yours too.

Thanks given by: Minerva Treat
07-10-2017, 12:44 PM
Absolutely adorable! congrats on your new fur babies, may your home be full of joy from the pitter patter of little paws. Your love can only grow in leaps and bounds as they add to your lives.

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
07-12-2017, 03:46 PM
im so glad im very happy that you found the perfect fit for your furbabies

Heart- ̗̀˙·٠ ღ MisSY ღ ٠·˙ ̖́-Heart
07-13-2017, 06:41 AM
Thank you both so much! I love them move every day. They're so precious. Sophie just spent two and a half hours dozing on me, and I feel so honored. I've never had kittens this small, and it's a revelation.

07-13-2017, 10:53 PM
those cats are so cute and they have nice eyes also. I think that you did the right thing by adopting them together since they were bonded.
07-14-2017, 09:13 AM
(07-13-2017 10:53 PM)deadlycreature1 Resident Wrote:  those cats are so cute and they have nice eyes also. I think that you did the right thing by adopting them together since they were bonded.

Thank you! They're little beauties. I wouldn't dream of separating babies whose only constant had been each other. They're really thriving a week on. It's so nice to see them be friends and love each other. My previous cats have all been sort of feral and not at all kind to one another.

07-15-2017, 06:02 PM
i still think charlotte has secrets. Smile
07-15-2017, 06:04 PM
(07-15-2017 06:02 PM)Susannah Luminos Wrote:  i still think charlotte has secrets. Smile

She really does.

Thanks given by: Susannah Luminos

User(s) browsing this thread: