Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Feature Request: Tiny Cuddle :)
06-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Heart Feature Request: Tiny Cuddle :)
I would love to see a Tiny Cuddle option.

As a tiny av, I can only attach babies, toys and teacups (they fit on my head). We can't cuddle adult cats because it messes up the Tiny AO. It doesn't matter to me that the adult cat is as big as me, in fact that's really appealing and sounds cozy. Smile

I want to cuddle my adult kitties like the big people do Sad Heart

[Image: wendiBdayKittySm.png]

Lovez, Wendi.

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
06-25-2011, 10:52 AM
RE: Feature Request: Tiny Cuddle :)
(06-24-2011 01:28 PM)Wendi Lavendel Wrote:  I would love to see a Tiny Cuddle option.

As a tiny av, I can only attach babies, toys and teacups (they fit on my head). We can't cuddle adult cats because it messes up the Tiny AO. It doesn't matter to me that the adult cat is as big as me, in fact that's really appealing and sounds cozy. Smile

I want to cuddle my adult kitties like the big people do Sad Heart

[Image: wendiBdayKittySm.png]

Lovez, Wendi.

We will look into it Smile

[Image: a_catbox.gif]
06-11-2012, 04:45 AM
Hi Wendi,

I started a little project since Bea brought it to my attention that tinies were in need of animations Wink

[Image: 66vaf6ylokq.jpg]

It's a small AO that has a stand and a walk for the inbuild kittycats cuddle! as well as for the hold. (Dunno if advertising is allowed here but look under the KittyCats Stuff Forums for more info Wink )
06-11-2012, 05:31 AM
Oh wow Elif, that looks awesome! -And seems to solve the problem really well Big Grin This means tinies can cuddle their kitties too, but without the kitties having the extra scripts it'd take to build that into them.

Assuming your "kitty-AO" otherwise has other tiny functionality, I'd say this is nothing short of brilliant Big Grin I need one for my tiny <3

-Saga

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
06-11-2012, 07:46 AM
OMG I want to be a tiny Kayleigh <3
Good job Elif!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

06-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Heart RE: Feature Request: Tiny Cuddle :)
It looks great Elif!!!!!!! Thank you so much for taking on the project!!!!!! Heart

And thank you KC for offering to look into it as well! And Wendi for explaining the issue so clearly Smile

(06-11-2012 04:45 AM)Elif Kling Wrote:  Hi Wendi,

I started a little project since Bea brought it to my attention that tinies were in need of animations Wink

It's a small AO that has a stand and a walk for the inbuild kittycats cuddle! as well as for the hold. (Dunno if advertising is allowed here but look under the KittyCats Stuff Forums for more info Wink )

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
06-11-2012, 02:21 PM
(06-11-2012 04:45 AM)Elif Kling Wrote:  Hi Wendi,

What a wonderful job I am so impressed!!! Thank you for taking care of our tiny friends!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: