Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Breeding Class & Discussion Monday, June 4th @ 11am SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable
06-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Star Breeding Class & Discussion Monday, June 4th @ 11am SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable
You asked for it so don't be late 11am SLT Monday

Breeding Class & Discussion with Sanura @ Too Adorable!!

Have questions? Need help figuring how breeding works? Old or new to breeding help can still be had!!
Come down while Sanura explains the basics and answers your questions!

??? http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%20Adorable/80/157/21 ???

Don't forget our random giver will be running and it is full of awesome prizes including Gift Cards, Love 5's, Pedigree Givers, Love Drops, Beds, Collars, Vests, Statues from FFL & the brand new Top Hats and MUCH MORE!!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
06-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Shocked RE: Breeding Class & Discussion Monday, June 4th @ 11am SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable
11am! Confused I'll try to make it. Thank you for holding the classes!!!!!!! Heart

(06-03-2012 01:51 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  You asked for it so don't be late 11am SLT Monday

Breeding Class & Discussion with Sanura @ Too Adorable!!

Have questions? Need help figuring how breeding works? Old or new to breeding help can still be had!!
Come down while Sanura explains the basics and answers your questions!

Don't forget our random giver will be running and it is full of awesome prizes including Gift Cards, Love 5's, Pedigree Givers, Love Drops, Beds, Collars, Vests, Statues from FFL & the brand new Top Hats and MUCH MORE!!

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
Find all posts by this user
06-04-2012, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 12:18 AM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
RE: Breeding Class & Discussion Monday, June 4th @ 11am SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable
Ya I was asked to do one in a more Euro friendly timezone it is gonna be SO EARLY FOR ME!!

Ohh and the Raffle kitteh is set up now as well

? Balinese Lilac Oceania Curious Tail White Whisk on the Raffle board!! Only 99L for your chance to win!!
It will run until after the 6pm Monday night auction and you do NOT have to be there to win

[Image: 7331185138]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-04-2012, 04:34 AM
RE: Breeding Class & Discussion Monday, June 4th @ 11am SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable
Lovely kitty!!!!!

(06-04-2012 12:14 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  Ya I was asked to do one in a more Euro friendly timezone it is gonna be SO EARLY FOR ME!!

? Balinese Lilac Oceania Curious Tail White Whisk on the Raffle board!! Only 99L for your chance to win!!
It will run until after the 6pm Monday night auction and you do NOT have to be there to win

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
06-04-2012, 10:26 AM
(06-04-2012 04:34 AM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  Lovely kitty!!!!!

(06-04-2012 12:14 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  Ya I was asked to do one in a more Euro friendly timezone it is gonna be SO EARLY FOR ME!!

Thank you *hugs*

Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
06-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the class, I enjoyed it. it was great having one at a friendlier time for this side of the Atlantic. Wink
06-04-2012, 05:23 PM
(06-04-2012 04:48 PM)Ryannw Resident Wrote:  Thanks for the class, I enjoyed it. it was great having one at a friendlier time for this side of the Atlantic. Wink

You are so welcome, I am glad you were able to come and enjoy as well as hopefully learn something. I hope to be able to do some more in the future as well.

User(s) browsing this thread: