Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Working with Starters
06-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Working with Starters
Was thinking of running a one time class using the kitties i have just birthed and showing off how the TraitTrackers work.

Would anyone be interested in a quick 30 min to one hour impromptu class sometime this weekend?

Please contact me in world or here is you might like to join us , i don't want to bother if no one is interested, and i don't even care if it's only a few people i am good with that.

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Working with Starters
I'll come if I'm online Ivy Smile
06-11-2016, 05:21 AM
I'd attend if i'm around at the right time.
06-30-2016, 04:27 AM
(06-10-2016 05:43 PM)Ivy Lane Wrote:  Was thinking of running a one time class using the kitties i have just birthed and showing off how the TraitTrackers work.

Would anyone be interested in a quick 30 min to one hour impromptu class sometime this weekend?

Please contact me in world or here is you might like to join us , i don't want to bother if no one is interested, and i don't even care if it's only a few people i am good with that.

is it better to start with starters? I haven't been able to find any tutorial on the best way to start breeding and tips and tricks, etc...

Psy
07-16-2016, 08:20 AM
would be nice to see some current classes avail in forums im said i missed this Sad

[Image: 5efpnd.jpg]
12-13-2016, 11:51 AM
I agree with you more classes but there are no time slots leftSad

(07-16-2016 08:20 AM)MRxGQxFUTURISTIKxKG Resident Wrote:  would be nice to see some current classes avail in forums im said i missed this Sad
12-13-2016, 09:50 PM
(06-10-2016 05:43 PM)Ivy Lane Wrote:  Was thinking of running a one time class using the kitties i have just birthed and showing off how the TraitTrackers work.

I would love to attend!

Claudia Stark
claudiastark resident

= = = = = = = =
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: ClaudiaStark_Resident]
= = = = = = = =

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)