Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

All about Confetti kittens: 8 total colors found! update
09-18-2015, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2015 01:04 PM by Ivy Norsk.)
RE: All about Confetti kittens: 8 total colors found! update
My own overall take on the Confetti Project: once upon a time when KittyCatS started, all was mayhem and a wild mad cuteness and nobody knew what was going on. It was a heady mix of surprising new traits appearing like birthday presents and high auction prices. (I was not here for the beginning - this is only how I imagine it.)
Gradually the KittyCats system was codified and beat into an understandable order through the patient work and dedication of many orderly breeders. Breeders got really good at finding recessive traits almost Instantly: two weeks for initial kittens and time for breedbacks and voila - all was known.

I think Confettis are not only meant to take more boxes out of the market through Menagerie, but meant to re-instill some of that "New Game" scent back into the air. A new system to figure out. And it's harder. Much harder. Because there are some ways in which breeding has gotten easier. So now the odds of success are much lower, and it's going to take experienced breeders to tease it all out.

Edited to respond to Tad: but Confettis could have their own hidden shades that could pass out into the mainstream via non-confetti breeds.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , Vampiva Belfire , Devilness Chant , Aubreygrace Starlight , Eleanor8 Resident , Kayleigh McMillan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confetti KittyCatS - Kayleigh McMillan - 07-17-2015, 10:31 AM
RE: Confetti KittyCatS - Tad Carlucci - 07-17-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Confetti KittyCatS - Devilness Chant - 07-17-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Confetti KittyCatS - Malayaa Resident - 07-17-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: Confetti KittyCatS - Arwen Swordthain - 07-18-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: All about Confetti kittens: 8 total colors found! update - Ivy Norsk - 09-18-2015 01:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)