Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Claims of 9T's or 9T+1 But Just a Costume! What to Do? Or ?
05-11-2015, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 11:22 AM by fabioazevedo Oh.)
RE: Claims of 9T's or 9T+1 But Just a Costume! What to Do? Or ?
(05-10-2015 06:03 PM)VeetMesser Resident Wrote:  Hello All,
I was wondering if ya'll can help me figure this one out. I have been out and about shopping or tending to Business. And I have seen alot "ALOT" of sellers counting the Costume traits not the true traits under the costume. If they are normal they are naming them 9T kitties or what ever the traits come up to. Or say if it is a special size they are adding the "+1".

I do wonder if I should help them and send them a nice little message to help educate them? I understand it is just them not knowing but I would hate if other new commers come along and copy the same. Or if they get upset wondering why they have this AWESOME 9T [just on the surface] up for sale and it is not selling or something like that.

So should i keep my mouth shut or would it be a good idea to contact these new comer breeders and help them straighten things out?

What Do ya'll think? there is more than one.

Oh Plus they dont' have the pedigree link on so you can't see what really is there

Education always comes first.

I will always help people if I see this kind of situation. This seems to be the correct path.

hugs hugs Tiger

Thank you for sharing this post. Smile

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: VeetMesser Resident , Lixy Byron

Messages In This Thread
RE: Claims of 9T's or 9T+1 But Just a Costume! What to Do? Or ? - fabioazevedo Oh - 05-11-2015 10:20 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)