Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

About new Valentine collection
02-09-2012, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 06:36 PM by Kristyn23 Resident.)
RE: About new Valentine collection
(02-09-2012 03:50 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  I refuse to believe KC has bad intentions with this vendor and I'm sure they monitor how this vendor worked out for us.
But from past and current behaviour towards us I just don't believe KC are a bunch of monsters who are forcing us to gamble.
We always have our own responsibility and I think they don't deserve this.
They work day and night to give us a pleasant KittyCats experiences, they make long hours, are devoted to their product and the innovation of it and not to mention to us, their community.

I have a S*** ton of respect for KC's, and no where in this thread has anyone called them monsters. I respect their hard work, and long hours put in to the design of these cats and they are by far the BEST breedable in SL.

Technically, yes we were forced to gamble, granted it was our choice to spend the money, but how else are we to keep up with the market as it is? Myself, and lots of other people have invested hundreds of dollars into cats, food, vitamins, and other odds in ends for our cats. Our shops our slowly falling off the market with the uprising of several new and very rare traits and cats. Such as the Ambrosia kitties. I have not sold a cat in almost 2 weeks, and I don't expect to at this point. I have tried everything I could to get my cats to pull the new traits so that I can keep up with everyone and I have failed to do so, and its not because I dont know how to because I have been educated by some of the best and most respected breeders in the community. So, for me this is now a complete waste of money. My last attempt at claiming a rare kitty in hopes to breed out the new fur so I can save my shop from utter failure caused me to spend way more than I should have.. yeah yeah I know my fault.

For all of you who have the rare kitties who are reading this and thinking I am crazy, please put yourselves in my shoes, and of those who feel the same before you judge us. Think about how ticked of you would be if you were in the same situation.

As I stated, I love KC and all their hard work, and appreciate all they do for us and the community, but maybe this could have been handled a bit differently, for example buy 20 get the rare, or something like that. Something a little more fair.

Come visit us at Alley Cats! We running low on empty shacks!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Al...147/129/24
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: About new Valentine collection - Kristyn23 Resident - 02-09-2012 06:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)