Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hold on new traits - what do y'all think?
11-11-2014, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 07:14 PM by Draven Schapire.)
RE: hold on new traits - what do y'all think?
As much as I enjoy getting new traits, I'm never fortunate enough to be in the "first run" of people who get them and usually end up buying the ones I like once the market is flooded with them and the bottom drops out. What gets my money is the boutique cats... my friends will tell you I'll go to a market or auction hunting a specific cat for a breed, and end up bringing home something I didn't need at all because OMG SO PRETTY!

I agree with equalizing the new traits with the retired ones. I've heard quite a bit over the past year people saying "I just can't keep up, there is too much new stuff to follow." I think the problem for me is they all hit close together... we have Halloween and Christmas cats followed pretty closely by the Valentines and Spring/Easter ones, then a long spell of nothing where those of us burnt out by the onslaught of LE starters fall back and regroup, and everyone else complains there's nothing new lol. Maybe spreading them out more would help, and not release *so many* at one time. (I also wondered if they were running out of ideas... I mean Odyssey FrazzyWave? Just how many whisker shapes can you invent? For the record I love them, but you see my point I hope.)

In summary, not fewer new traits, just fewer at once, and maybe spread out a bit more over the year so there's less market fallout (and breeder burnout). And retired ones equal to new ones. Just my 2 cents :^)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Icestron Resident , brittanybelike Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold on new traits - what do y'all think? - Draven Schapire - 11-11-2014 07:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)