Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Every 7 kittens born, 6 are normal size and 1 special size!
11-05-2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Every 7 kittens born, 6 are normal size and 1 special size!
(11-04-2014 09:21 PM)Jiyulie Resident Wrote:  Wow...this is too complicated for a psychologist mind.
But I'd say that the random sample size (based on clinical trials) are not enough to proof the theory.
But then again, what do I understand about computer programming?

But nevertheless, thank you for the interesting information. This has become my favorite thread.

Whether you are using a sample or a population, you should be able to quantify it. However, if you are going to measure something and you already have a biased collection of data, you will basically have different results. I worked for a county hospital for 10 years and I have provided statistical reports for directors and board members. Depending on what are the clinical studies they were performing (pretty much smoking and diabetes), they always asked random sample, whether they wanted female only, children, or whatever they were requesting. After they performed those studies, I have given them reports they needed for their analysis.

The sample size I have provided were kitties that I have not birthed. It was easier to gather because it was readily available. However, I have not included any counts for the kitties that are live (breedable and permapetted), sent to menagerie, and have given away or sold at auction. There is a possibility that the weighting would be different so I might say give about +/- 0.05% because the sample size will increase or rather that will be my population since I started breeding on this avatar.

Crepe MyrtleHeart
Rawr! Kitty Owner
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , fabioazevedo Oh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Every 7 kittens born, 6 are normal size and 1 special size! - Crepe Myrtle - 11-05-2014 06:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)