Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Every 7 kittens born, 6 are normal size and 1 special size!
11-01-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: Every 7 kittens born, 6 are normal size and 1 special size!
Ivy

Thank you for sharing articles on wikipedia. I love math, and I am a senior system developer.

I'd like to read this your post about this same subject. Come join the theories. I have not used the forum, when you discussed this. But you can opposing my thesis. I show in graphs, and pedigrees, my results.

All systems based on 'random numbers' or 'random choices' must have a rule to guide. The system needs to be told what he must choose randomly.

If the answer is a number between 0 and 1. Then, the system will choose 'random' between 0 and 1

If it is a number between 1 and 100, then the system will choose random numbers between 1 and 100. There is a rule before applying the 'random choice'.

If you have only 7 options, for example a 'random system' can not choose 'option 10' because it does not exist. The system needs to be instructed to 'randomize' between 1 and 7.

If you want to prove that the 'KC' system, is a 'fully random system', we are left only say that it is configured this way:

1.Normal / 2.Normal / 3.Normal / 4.Normal / 5.Normal / 6.Normal / 7.TEACUP / 8.Normal / 9.Normal / 10.Normal / 11.Normal / 12.Normal / 13. Normal / 14.TOY / 15.Normal / 16.Normal / 17.Normal / 18.Normal / 19.Normal / 20.Normal / 21.PETITE / 22.Normal / 23.Normal / 24.Normal / 25.Normal / 26.Normal / 27.Normal / 28.BIGGER BIG / 29.Normal / 30.Normal / 31.Normal / 32.Normal / 33.Normal / 34.Normal / 35.MEGAPUSS

that is, the system chooses 'randomly' a number between 1 and 35. But, these options 30 are 'normal sized'. This would be a way to circumvent the 'random' system, offering more 'normal size' to be chosen. Thus explains the large number of occurrences with 'normal size' (85%).

If the system were just 'basic random', choose between 6 different sizes, ie, a number between 1 and 6. Never we would have 85% of the 'normal size'

Fabio

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Every 7 kittens born, 6 are normal size and 1 special size! - fabioazevedo Oh - 11-01-2014 08:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)