Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hold on new traits - what do y'all think?
10-27-2014, 04:15 AM
RE: hold on new traits - what do y'all think?
(10-27-2014 03:19 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  I'm all for boutique kitties!
They are fun to make but at the current market mindset better to hoard.
At least that is what I do with my TLC kitties.
I don't like some calculator marks my hard work down to the point it is not even funny anymore.
Some projects take ages: wrong genders, kitties which refuse to listen and all ;-)

I think though and mainly hope the future of KittyCatS! will indeed be boutique kitties gosh I'd love to buy and maybe even sell them.

I agree with this reply to the fullest extent. Listen, I'm ALL for having the most recessive traits/furs, but I think the true beauty to being a breeder is by making something that you can truly call your own. It takes JUST AS MUCH work to make a couture kitty as it does to make the most recessive. As Kayleigh stated, you're constantly having to wait for the correct genders, etc. It's a pain in the arse, but it's so worth it when you finally get what your heart desires.

As far as too many new traits... I can't really comment on this. I haven't tried pulling new traits/furs, because I'd rather just buy them but I think I may try just to see what I get/if I get anything. I will say that I was quite surprised to see so many discoveries back to back. It was a lot of fun reading what everyone was finding. Awesome work everyone!

I don't want to be that girl, but y'all ... Instead of worrying so much about the future, just enjoy the now. You will never be 100% prepared for what's to come, so just enjoy KittyCatS! & SL while they're still around. Yes, things have slowed down significantly, but if it's hurting you just cut back a little bit. This is supposed to be fun for us, we shouldn't be stressing out over SL!

Wishing you all the utmost positivity & love!

-Lumi

Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ @ Cʜᴀᴛᴇᴀᴜ Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ - KɪᴛᴛʏCᴀᴛS! Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Icestron Resident , Malayaa Resident , Kayleigh McMillan , Jania Cleanslate , Isabelle Brucato , Vampiva Belfire , Aubreygrace Starlight , Deer Thistle , Jackson Verlack , doubledareme Resident , Ivy Norsk , Mizaki Resident , Kendrah Vantelli , brittanybelike Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold on new traits - what do y'all think? - Illuminatra Resident - 10-27-2014 04:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)