Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
03-14-2014, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2014 11:16 AM by Quantic Kimono.)
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
"But, the price-dropping really makes it tough to enjoy breeding for me sometimes."
I am all there with you.

Grotto eyes keep their value because they are recessive as hell, and I think that part of the secret of keeping the traits up in price is to bring them as recessive.
I did have pewter in 2 kitties and have like 4 with those eyes now, haven't sold a single one (put only one in one store which is there standing in the wind). But I know that I will not get 2K for those due to:
1) very dominant, I pulled them with Fancie indigo and
2) 1st sale of these eyes was 5K (started at 1K if I am not mistaken)...

what can we do? Nothing. Because we are on the base of the food chain when it takes to kittycats breeding, we don't do the algorithms Smile
Grotto is still a eye that sells very good, all the Halloween new furs and eyes, if you notice, still have good value... as we had the collections coming one ofter the other the interest dropped. Might be my perception and I dislike being a negativist, I see myself as a realistic, and a foot in reality is worth 1000 stuffs of anything... my 5 cents Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Zevara Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties - Quantic Kimono - 03-14-2014 10:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)