Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
03-13-2014, 01:47 AM
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
ok last comment but it is worth it. There are some of the newer people that i have seen or heard from maybe older people too i don't knwo haven't heard form them.
Just becuse a Kitty is priced at a start on a auction or bid board for lower than what the going market is that doesn't mean that is a true price it is a auction and or bid board the seller is hoping it will go higher. and to the going rate. But there are some that have some to me thinking this is a true price that a kitty is valued at and is what they expect to pay from someone else or from everyone else because that is what they saw or saw it go for. I for one have timed a auction board wrong. had awesome kitty that was ending during the Kitty and Date auction. Darn it and nobdy was around to bid on it. So i had a few people come to me thinking that i am to hold the next kitty i have like this for them at the same price in private or even less becuase i only got a couple bids on the kitty. oh and i have messed up on a start price at the wrong time of the month or week when noone has any money. When either i should have saved the kitty for another day or set the start a bit higher. As I said i'm still learning.
ok and the last point i would like to make which also is another ture issue at hand. having a Awesome New 9T fur kitty and awesome traits on it up for sale and someone comes along and either A. tells me i'm too high that they saw a 8T kitty with the same fur go for only 1/4 or 1/5th of my asking price or start price and they want to buy my 9T kitty for the same or lower. ummmmm??? Ok what traits did that Kitty have on it. response was given it was 7T or 8T i'm like ok but what were the traits and what was the traits on the parents and grands? One person that did this knows better and another well they just needed some guidance and more eduction. That not all 9T or 8T or 7T kitty with the same fur is worth the same as another. Those other Traits and hidden traits on My kitty or anyones kitty are worth more and may be harder to get or put on that kitty and maybe stronger and say a trait on another kitty. So people not being educated on this think oh they are crazy to ask this amount when i can go get that same kitty for 1/5th the cost else where. But what are you truley getting?????? and people that want to get that cheap kitty won't buy a well traited strong kitty. oh well in the long run you get what you pay for and to those sellers some day they will get what they sell for or even less and the domino effect happens

~ Tigger BounceBounce - VeetMesser

*~* This And That Cats *~* Click Here For Taxi
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: CobwebHDC Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties - VeetMesser Resident - 03-13-2014 01:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)