Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
03-08-2014, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 07:24 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
A wise person said to me one time that in the history of breedables nobody sold their breeds but just bred for the fun of it and I bet they paid for food and all without complaining.
Just a little hint her initials are CC Wink
The fact we can earn money with them is totally cool and all but the big question is why are we really breeding?
For money or for fun?
For some people new traits are not accessible while they truely love something and it is no isolated matter I gift a passionate (hobby) breeder/ friend the trait he/ she desires if I have it just because I know it would come to good use and that to me is priceless.
When a minimum starter bid is requirement for auctions or when I get stalked by people with comments on how I price my kitties now that would really tick me off.
I am perfectly capable to price my kitties how I think is fair and I do not need help with that.
I think that is a little bit rude as well to tell people to tag their kitties different than they do it is hard enough for me personally to decide what price is sound.
What one person thinks a fair price is may be not so for someone else and then we come back to the point it is a free market and we can absolutely do nothing about how people like to price their kitties besides it may be intimidating to them or will smash all joy out of breeding as a result.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Crepe Myrtle , Deer Thistle , Aubreygrace Starlight , JC Aferdita , Sanura Snowpaw , fabioazevedo Oh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties - Kayleigh McMillan - 03-08-2014 07:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)