Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
03-07-2014, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 01:20 PM by bigbritchz Topaz.)
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
I believe if you are here just to breed why the big hoopla about sales! you are doing it out of the love of breeding and the competition of having the best cat. right ? what you make extra is what you made extra. most of us have labored long and hard on cats i know. but is it right to charge or take 80-500 dollars U. S. which is a bill lets face it food, cable,phone or rent for something that is not REAL and its done out of the love of competition and the love of the breed? we all know NOBODY has common sense all the time we all do crazy things but to sit back and allowed it. what does that say about our ethics and morality. isnt it bad enough we spend our lil couple dollars on non existant merchandise looks around for people that handles the straight jackets.
!! WE ARE GAMBLERS AND SHOPAHOLICS yes i said it. lol now cant we all just get along!!

stands up hi my name is Samai and i am a cheap Gamblershopahilic ^^ Tongue

Tongue
Big / Sammi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Crepe Myrtle , Kayleigh McMillan , anna Acanthus , JC Aferdita , Draco Nacht , Illuminatra Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties - bigbritchz Topaz - 03-07-2014 01:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)