Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
03-07-2014, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 07:44 AM by Quantic Kimono.)
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
Julia, it is easier for anyone to have success by lowering expectations and prices. I know that if everyone puts their kitties for 50L in an auction the auctioneer will be the best as there will not be future sales. In many of my auctions I have asked people to raise prices with the argument that if the cat will not sell I will buy it myself because the cat was totally worth it.

We have seen once a new trait on a big board for 50L. 100% success guaranteed. Those who make it for the love prefer not to sell than to trash lots os work in the background.

I like to breed pure and had people calling me dumb indirectly... I do charge more for a pure cat that I projected from the beginning. Do you think that taking it home makes me linden sad? So, is it for the money I breed? Or for honouring my work and appreciating good breeders who know how to breed and produce exactly what they want?

Is this a game for learning rules and play with them or just throw the dice randomly and getting lucky sometimes trashing it at the 1st opportunity?

My position in the game is very clear and I don't like people who relly on randomness and then trash their luck at the 1st opportunity. But that's only my opinion and it is worth what you deem it to be worth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Julia Merosi , anna Acanthus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties - Quantic Kimono - 03-07-2014 07:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)