Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
03-07-2014, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 06:46 AM by Julia Merosi.)
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
(03-07-2014 04:27 AM)jc aferdita Wrote:  If people are giving up Kittycats, then I see it as 'they were only in it for the money, not the pet itself nor the wonderful community we are'. There are plenty of threads in this forum on how to help you budget yourself so you won't go bankrupt if you love the cats and want to keep going. It's all about priorities, do you want to make a buckload of cash or do you want to have the cutest pet that happens to be breedable?

But if you want to feed you cats and don't want to pay rl money you have to sell a cat to be able to buy kibble (if you want to feed your cats themself)

@ Sanura: i know that we can't force ppl to do anything. Thats not my goal. But at least showing and telling ppl "hey. might you rise your opening bid in benefit of the community" is not forcing, only a suggestion in the BENEFIT OF THE COMMUNITY. if we would all sell our cats for 100 L we could all stop. Because none can tell me that everyone will pay real life Money into sl to feed cats.

Offcourse the cats aren't here for me to bring me the big money. i don't care. i only want them to feed themselves and to figure the rental prices i need to pay for the shops at the great markets out there. Auctions are fun. If i think about mine and if i think that i have belly pain from laughing all the time i love to do auctions. Cats are fun and thats a fact. but if they make you belly pain because you think "iff can i feed you tomorrow" thats going to be less fun. so in the end the money you can make with the cats plays a role. As i say in rl " money doesn't make you happy...but your live much easier" its the same in sl.
To see some ppl just destroying new traits makes a lot of ppl sad (including me).
and yes i know the fact that there are 2 views of that all. but if we would have all the same opinion live would be kinda boring Smile

@Kitten. This is a general discuss about selling new traits cheap. we are not blacklisting anyone here. Smile

(03-06-2014 11:59 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Um .. it may be nobody's right but lemme tell you, for marital harmony, it's best, when your wife tells you to unload some junk cats, not to dump 'em all for 25L$. Been there. Done that. Still shudder at the memory.

lol

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties - Julia Merosi - 03-07-2014 06:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)