Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Please add In World Pedigree checkbox for all
11-11-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Please add In World Pedigree checkbox for all
(11-04-2013 10:00 AM)Ylva Helendale Wrote:  Could it not just be added to the front page, just like showing box gender in pedigree? One checkbox instead of many? I think many many people would love this.

Or better yet, just make the Pedigree page visible by default. What is the reason why KittyCats thinks this should be an option?

I still see cats for sale at shops and auction boards with no pedigree visible. This is a real problem for special costume cats - where you can't see that that cute costume is just that, and you are buying nothing but a starter for breeding purposes.

I have known several noobs that thought the costume traits were real, since the seller conveniently did not check the pedigree box OR include a pedigree giver. All this does is sour a newbie on the KittyCats experience, by taking advantage of their newness to sell them something that is not what it appears in the chat listing!

Shamu
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Quantic Kimono , Ryanna Enfield

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please add In World Pedigree checkbox for all - Shamu077 Resident - 11-11-2013 05:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)