Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: Ability to transfer food and milk in and out of the cattery
10-31-2013, 01:47 PM
Suggestion: Ability to transfer food and milk in and out of the cattery
Up until now I have never used the cattery because I liked seeing my cats in-world.

However, now I am trying to reduce my tier and plan to do all my breeding in the cattery from now on.

My problem is I have lots of in-world food that I would like to use in the cattery and just found out I can not do this.

It would be nice to be able to click the food or milk and select "send to cattery" where the amount is then added to my cattery total (after confirming this is what I want to do). Vice versa in the cattery click food or milk and select "send in-world" then get a popup to select how much to send in-world which is then delivered to you.

This also would be nice for people who like to breed or just have cats in-world but have to be away for a period of time (like vacations) and want to temporarily transfer their cats to the cattery then transfer them back in-world later without having to buy extra food and milk for the cattery.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Thorn Witrial

Messages In This Thread
Suggestion: Ability to transfer food and milk in and out of the cattery - Tabitha Miranda - 10-31-2013 01:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)