Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Looking for Land Rentals that Allow Breedables
09-25-2019, 10:31 AM
RE: Looking for Land Rentals that Allow Breedables
Saxony: I've just moved my cats FROM mainland because of neighbors using too many scripts on their parcels, which affected MY cats and script use. My sim has no covenant, and that is not a good thing. People then take advantage and use more than their share of scripts. There is only so much signal power per sim and if it's used by one or two individuals, in my case, my cats were constantly in distress from signal not reaching our server.

As much as we would like to have as many as we want, the reason for limiting animals is the active scripts usage we make with our cats as well. I limit my live cats, mostly have 2D flat cats, The rest I keep in Cattery, where there is no issue with space or how many we keep there.

I was homeless in RL last year. Not a "settled" feeling, so hugs for that. But, you may consider renting from an agent who can change your parcel if the one doesnt work for you, in hopes that switching to another area will be a better "fit". I bought the parcel I have now and have a premium account, so I'm a bit more stuck then just renting and moving when needed. Find me in world for the name of a trusted rental agent. Hugs!

... rentals I've found so far either limit you to a very few cats or want to you to keep them un-animated. Any help is much appreciated! Smile

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Saxoni Fenstalker , Jelly Supply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Land Rentals that Allow Breedables - Luckylady Llewellyn - 09-25-2019 10:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)