Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

charts from the forum that need to be sent in to Saga?
07-13-2016, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2016 06:18 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
RE: charts from the forum that need to be sent in to Saga?
Hi Peaches,

Sorry your DK Chocolate vs Cream failed. Crosses my fingers for next week

I am sorry if I confused you.

The beginning list of this thread is a list of discrepencies between the forum and Saga. Sometimes Saga receives a finding faster and sometimes the forum does. The list was to make it easier to check if a more precise dom/rec proof had been found on a trait.

Your findings on Double Dreamy showed on the forum first so it was initially on the discrepency list. Later it showed on Saga. One difference for the forum and Saga is that the forum doesn't require 2 proofs for most recessive (just a definitive proof) and they need two proofs for confirmation. So in June Saga and the forum agreed it was most recessive. When Saga matched the forum, I took it off the discrepency list. However Saga needed a second proof for confirmation and that showed in July so they then changed the rough estimate color to the confirmed color. Honestly though for Saga, 99% of the time when there is a new most recessive showing on the bottom as most recessive, it will change to confirmed color within a month if not less usually.

I am hopeful this discrepency list at the beginning will cease to exist by the of summer as we all finish placing everything. A lot of people including you and me are working on dominance testing right now to clear things up.

I'm sorry I'm longwinded a bit but I'm hoping that makes it clearer what I meant. I'm not very good at being concise.

7/13 Saga now matches the forum
Frost
Pomegranate
Sparkle Dream
Tapestry Allure

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Peaches Latrell

Messages In This Thread
RE: charts from the forum that need to be sent in to Saga? - Kayla Woodrunner - 07-13-2016 06:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)