Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

All about Confetti kittens: 8 total colors found! update
09-02-2015, 06:02 AM
RE: All about Confetti kittens: 8 total colors found! update
i have 3 couple of Confetti starters,
Couple #1 gave me 5 boxes: 2 American Shortair - Silver Tabby, 2 Domino V, one Confetti Cocoberri (with frisky tail).

Couple #2 gave me 6 boxes: 4 DominoV and 2 Coco V.

Couple #3 gave me 3 boxes: 2 DominoV with Exotic Treasure eyes and 1 Confetti Cocoberry with Exotic Treasure.

That's all Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Crepe Myrtle , Eleanor8 Resident , fabioazevedo Oh , Ivy Norsk , Devilness Chant
09-16-2015, 03:35 AM
My pair have given me 7 weeks of disappointment and one plumb. Sad Every week I kick myself for not getting the giraffe.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Eleanor8 Resident , fabioazevedo Oh , Aubreygrace Starlight , Barry Ballyhoo , Rebekah Blitzstein
09-16-2015, 04:50 AM
I've gotten 2 cocoberry girls and the rest genesis. No colorberry furs yet.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Eleanor8 Resident , fabioazevedo Oh , Devilness Chant , Aubreygrace Starlight
09-16-2015, 10:48 AM
I have gotten about 4-6 cocoberry and 2 blueberry the rest genesis.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh
09-16-2015, 11:06 AM
i had one pair they gave me six babies, two Lemon Berry..........
https://gyazo.com/63aeec99283352b9331894513b0745c0
one of the gens has a snappy tail and the other has OFW whiskers!

I now have a second pair they have produced nothing as of yet but an accidental breeding because one reached 100 and was not paired Sad

so far sooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I am feeling strongly that the cocoa berries are more torture than anything exciting, without dosing a pair can produce 16 offspring. The chance of getting babies with fur is low...... you have four furs each parent can't throw............ so most the time you will probably get a gen, I consider myself lucky to have gotten two Lemon Berries. Fabao would know better what percentage that it is for your chances , and i would have to read the chart again to be sure. so basically if it's possible 25% of the time you might get a fur than you will only yeild 4 furred children unless you are really lucky, in the lifetime of a menagerie confetti. That leaves you with two sibling pairs if you are lucky enough to get males and females which you might not. And breeding back with the parents leaves half the gene pool out of that particular breeding. Being unable to breed with regular kittycats, leaves you in a very precarious and torturous situation. After speaking with Saph we have both come to the concept that sharing breeding might be the only way to speed things up, unless you have the patience of Job, which i do not!

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Eleanor8 Resident , Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh
09-16-2015, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2015 11:32 AM by Aubreygrace Starlight.)
I have actually back bred and done shared breeding, i have soem breeding with my daughters. We either get cocoberry or gen. Mostly gen i think we've gotten 1 cocoberry from the pairs we share and thats it.
I have also bred a blueberry with cocoberry and all gen so far. i think its gonna be better to breed colors with colors, it seems if i breed cocoberry with cocoberry offspring to parent or siblings, it only pulls cocoberry and gen most of the time. It's been really dissappointing, almost wish one pair i just went for my giraffe instead, but these seemed more fun but now are a headache. I think momma crepe hasn't gotten any fur yet from her pairs, just gen.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
09-16-2015, 02:24 PM
Sounds challenging indeed.
I will not keep up my hopes too high when mine are ready to breed after reading this.
I am sorry to hear it is such disappointment for many of you Undecided

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

09-16-2015, 02:51 PM
(09-16-2015 02:24 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Sounds challenging indeed.
I will not keep up my hopes too high when mine are ready to breed after reading this.
I am sorry to hear it is such disappointment for many of you Undecided

You might get lucky and get lots of pretty colors. I really hope you do! Heart

As for me, I'm not so lucky and extremely disappointed. I had really hoped they would be more fun instead of a kibble pit. Sad

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , fabioazevedo Oh
09-16-2015, 02:58 PM
(09-16-2015 02:51 PM)Devilness Chant Wrote:  You might get lucky and get lots of pretty colors. I really hope you do! Heart

As for me, I'm not so lucky and extremely disappointed. I had really hoped they would be more fun instead of a kibble pit. Sad

Awww, hugs Heart

I just ignore them if I have stubborn kitties that is what I do giving them the silent treatment Tongue

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

09-16-2015, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2015 03:25 PM by Sara Franco.)
I got me a pair, but they are still 5 days old. Dodgy.

They are cute but more complicated than normal cats of course. I get the offspring possibilities, but I'm wondering if the Confetti cat's confetti hidden fur is always a colored one or can also be a CocoBerry.

Good luck to you all with your confetti mating Heart.

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , Devilness Chant , Kayleigh McMillan , Rebekah Blitzstein

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)