Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Undelivered Kitty Kibbles
10-01-2024, 02:43 PM
Thumbs Up Undelivered Kitty Kibbles
Ok Have used the autofill mat for long time now. Recently I purchase a refill 5 pack at store. I noticed did not get the message I usually get that the refill would be sent. Went and checked on mat nope no refill. Tried replacing mat same count. So submitted ticket. Reply was that refill goes automatically to bowl which I know and if it still didnt show to send photo of mat. I did. Then was told my bowl count had been updated. Checked nope still the same. Went to reply to ticket and it wasn't there. So had to submit another.Confused I guess one will just have to chalk this one up to wanting some free lindens. Will try to see if can get refill sent again. Can't let the kittys go hungry Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2024, 06:41 PM
RE: Undelivered Kitty Kibbles
Hi there!

Sometimes it can take a bit of time for the MeowMat supply count to update. If your supply count still has not updated please reply to your ticket & let our team know.

In order to view/reply to ticket that have been closed, go to the 'Support' page & click on 'View Tickets' then change the drop down from 'Unsolved' to 'Solved'.

If you have any issues or further questions, please let us know! Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)