KittyCatS! Community Forum
Undelivered Kitty Kibbles - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Support Questions??? (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Undelivered Kitty Kibbles (/showthread.php?tid=39470)

Undelivered Kitty Kibbles - Wallace Wirefly - 10-01-2024 02:43 PM

Ok Have used the autofill mat for long time now. Recently I purchase a refill 5 pack at store. I noticed did not get the message I usually get that the refill would be sent. Went and checked on mat nope no refill. Tried replacing mat same count. So submitted ticket. Reply was that refill goes automatically to bowl which I know and if it still didnt show to send photo of mat. I did. Then was told my bowl count had been updated. Checked nope still the same. Went to reply to ticket and it wasn't there. So had to submit another.Confused I guess one will just have to chalk this one up to wanting some free lindens. Will try to see if can get refill sent again. Can't let the kittys go hungry Tongue

RE: Undelivered Kitty Kibbles - FoxieCat Resident - 10-01-2024 06:41 PM

Hi there!

Sometimes it can take a bit of time for the MeowMat supply count to update. If your supply count still has not updated please reply to your ticket & let our team know.

In order to view/reply to ticket that have been closed, go to the 'Support' page & click on 'View Tickets' then change the drop down from 'Unsolved' to 'Solved'.

If you have any issues or further questions, please let us know! Smile